Coventry University is serious about business. Already one of the largest providers of business related degree courses in Europe; our distinguished portfolio has expanded with a range of courses delivered at our new London Campus, in the heart of the City of London.
We believe there is no better place to learn about business than to study and work in the heart of the world’s global business and financial centre, the city of London.
Our expertise in business and our in-depth understanding of what today’s employers are looking for offers you a curriculum that is based on creating career-ready, global enterprising graduates.
Practical business application
All of our programmes are delivered with your employability in mind, with Teaching Fellows demonstrating theories linked to a practical business application ensuring they are relevant to the business world.
Whilst studying at Coventry University London Campus, you can develop your business skills through a whole range of experiences, from work-based learning in global organisations to our networking events with industry leaders. We are committed to helping you build and develop your career; your employability is our priority.
Guaranteed* work placement or work related project:
By studying with us, you can develop your professional and business skills through a range of work-related experiences or business simulations. Our dedicated Careers, Employability and Enterprise Team work with you to prepare you for internships or other work-related projects, such as consulting, entrepreneurship projects and more.
We engage with a large number of employers across various industries to ensure that students have the best opportunities to apply their learning. We have well-established relationships with a range of employers including large global commercial organisations, internationally renowned charities, small and medium size enterprises and business start-ups.
A high achieving institution
You can be confident that you are joining a globally recognised quality institution as demonstrated by the University’s recent progression through various leading league tables.
• The Times and The Sunday Times named Coventry University the 'Modern University of the Year' (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• The Guardian University Guide 2016 ranks us 15th overall out of 120 Universities in the UK making us the number one modern university in the country
• 'University of the Year' at the Times Higher Education (THE) Awards 2015
• Coventry University was crowned the ‘Entrepreneurial University of the Year’ at the 2011 Times Higher Education Awards
• Coventry University features in QS World University Rankings which represent the world’s top 4% of higher education institutions.
- BA (Hons) Global Business Management
- BA (Hons) International Finance and Accounting
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) International Fashion Management and Marketing
- BA (Hons) International Finance and Accounting (top-up)
- BA (Hons) Global Business (top-up)
- BA (Hons) Global Marketing (top-up)
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management (top-up)
- BA (Hons) International Fashion Management and Marketing (top-up)
- MBA Global Business
- MBA International Marketing
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- MBA International Human Resource Management
- MBA International Fashion Management
- MBA Global Financial Services
- MBA Global Energy and Sustainability Management
- MSc Global Financial Trading
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MSc Global Finance
- MSc Professional Accounting* - Starting October 2017
- A-Levels: BBB BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma: DDM Access: The Access Diploma to include 30 Level 3 credits at Merit International Baccalaureate Diploma: 27 points International students and students whose first language is not English require English language IELTS 6.0 overall
- To be accepted for the programme students must possess a second class honours degree (2:2) or above.
English as a foreign language: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- £9,000 (International: £11,500)
- £15,250 (International: £15,250)
- £10,500 (International: £13,000)