Deakin Business School, Faculty of Business and Law
Deakin's MBA - Star here today
Deakin Business School prepares graduates for careers of the future. We harness emerging technologies to facilitate innovative, borderless and personalised education. Our research informs our practice and impacts the communities with which we engage.
Deakin Business School comprises of six academics departments focusing on a comprehensive range of business and economic disciplines. With over 15,000 students, we are one of the largest business schools in Australia. We provide outcomes-focused education that reflects our multiple learning locations and diverse student cohorts. Regardless of where our staff and students are located, we can assure access to equivalent learning activities that achieve equivalent learning outcomes.
Deakin's MBA is one of Australia’s most highly regarded MBA programs. Renowned for its flexibility and real-world connections to business, this internationally accredited program is designed for busy professionals who want to develop their careers while working and balancing family and lifestyle commitments. The Deakin MBA is for managers with at least three years of management or professional work experience and it’s designed to build your business acumen, enhance your decision-making and communication skills, and ultimately to further your career.
A great place to study and do business.
With unique experiences, an innovative culture and world-class business, Australia is a welcoming and inspiring destination. For all its enterprise, Australia has a relaxed feel with warm, friendly people who rejoice in the sheer beauty of their natural surroundings, and the many leisure activities on offer.
Melbourne has been ranked ‘the most liveable city in the world’ by the Economist for six years in a row, and consistently ranks amongst the top five cities in the world for students (QS Rankings). Melbourne is famous for its music festivals, performing arts, sports, outstanding restaurants and a vibrant coffee culture.
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management) [MBA (HM)]
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Leadership [MBA-ML]
- EPAS accredited
- AACSB accredited
- Australasian College of Health Service Management
The Deakin MBA is rated 5-stars in GMAA MBA 5-Star Rankings.
The MBA programmes are available across three trimesters.
Trimester 1: March
Trimester 2: July
Trimester 3: November
Length of Course
2 years full-time or part-time equivalent
Trimester 1: Late February
Trimester 2: Early July
Trimester 3: Late October
Deakin's world-class MBA program attracts students from all over the world and as a result can offer you collaborative learning evironment and wider networking opportunities. The diverse student body provides you irreplaceable experience and prepare you for leadership roles in a variety of global careers.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and 3 years professional/managerial work experience, OR
- Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and 5 years professional/managerial work experience.
From Trimester 3, the admission requires changes to:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and 3 years relevant work experience, OR
- Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and 5 years relevant work experience, OR
- Graduate Diploma equivalent (professional pathways).
- MBA: $33,200 AUD for 1 year full-time
- MBA (HM): $33,200 AUD for 1 year full-time
- MBA-ML: $33,280 for 1 year full-time
Address: 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood VIC 3125, Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9244 6100
Deakin Business School Dean: Mike Ewing
MBA Program Deputy Director: Dr Andrea North-Samardzic, email@example.com