Ecole des Ponts Business School
France - Morocco - Spain
Tomorrow needs a new mindset
Our participants are deserving women and men who share our values which are built upon three pillars.
We endeavor to:
1. Leverage Business and Technology to serve human progress across the globe
2. Strive for Individual and Collective Excellence
3. Challenge Conventional Thinking
If you are an intelligent, entrepreneurial, self-determined, highly ambitious person, you will find a place with us.
1. The LeadTech Global Executive MBA, jointly delivered by EADA Business School & École des Ponts Business School
Our modular Global Executive MBA program designed to cater to the needs of working professionals in an increasingly complex world. The program is called the LeadTech Global Executive MBA program, jointly delivered by Ecole des Ponts Business School and our partner school, EADA Business School.
The LeadTech Global Executive MBA focuses on balancing both the knowledge of what’s happening in the outside world with a deeper understanding of your inside world. Regardless of your industry, your position or your level of expertise, you need to be better prepared to face the unforeseeable disruption coming in the years ahead and to lead your teams safely across the choppy waters that will bring.
This is why our Business School have joined forces and distilled the expertise of each school into a unique avant-garde program focused on:
- LEADERSHIP & HUMAN CENTRICITY
- TECHNOLOGY AWARENESS
- INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
Provides to you in a dynamic and inspiring way, through:
- Corporate challenges (interactive and experiential)
- Prep courses, simulations, leadership coaching (blended)
- 7 residential modules (face-to-face)
Simplexity: the world needs leaders with increasing empathy, values, creativity, and a broad understanding of business and technology that can make the complex seem simple.
Co-create a more powerful version of yourself with simplexity:
- Accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS
- Master of Business Administration (dual degree) from EADA and École des Ponts Business School
- Program in English over 14 months
- Residential sessions in Barcelona, Paris with a study trip in Silicon Valley or South East Asia
- Blended learning: online, corporate, residential projects, immersion
- Access to international events and network
- Tuition: EUR 42000
- Application fee: EUR 50
- Next intake: 13 September 2020
- Applications open: Now
- Early Bird Round 1: April 2020 (15% tuition fee reduction)
Program schedule 2020 - 2021:
- Week 1: September | Barcelona region - Leading yourself and others in a tech world
- Week 2: November | Paris - Design Thinking, Digital Innovation & Technology Management
- Week 3: February | Barcelona region - Leading in a VUCA World, Leading in Society
- Week 4: April | International Study Trip Silicon Valley (1 trip as an elective mandatory; additional study trip possible)
- Week 5: July | Paris - Strategy, Value Chain Management & Circular Economy
- Week 6: June | International Study Trip Hong Kong (1 trip as an elective mandatory; additional study trip possible
- Week 7: September | Barcelona region - Authenticity in Leading others, Communicating with Impact, The Empowered Market
- Week 8: November | Paris - Technology Startup Bootcamp: Innovation and Technology Management by design
Contact us for information on admission rounds, application deadlines, and financing:
- firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)1 6415 2212
- Schedule a short call here
2. Project-Based Global Executive MBA (delivered in Morocco)
With our unique project-based teaching approach, École des Ponts Business School has integrated the reality of today's landscape to prepare executives and innovators lead business transformation.
The Global Executive MBA program, articulated around 3 real-life projects, leadership development and a focus on Innovation Management, links the professional objectives and personal roadmap of our participants to take them to the next level.
Follow this link to watch our program video: https://youtu.be/QXeq4rQnikk
Each participant benefits from individual executive coaching throughout the program, bolstering the acquisition of hard skills with soft skills to develop a deep sense of self-awareness.
Immersive study trips with leading professors from around the world to the Silicon Valley to have a behind-the-scenes perspective of innovation, and to Asia or Africa to understand the impact of the circular economy on the future of business, make the Ecole des Ponts Business School’s Global Executive MBA a truly international and all-rounded program with a focus on Leadership, Innovation, Technology Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Type of Course: Global Executive MBA
- Accreditation: AMBA
- Ranking: #2 CEO Magazine Executive MBA ranking 2017 | Top 50 Europe QS Global EMBA rankings 2018
- Starting Dates: January every year
- Length of Course: 18 months of project and course work
- Application Deadlines: Rolling Admissions
- Assessment Tests: GMAT/GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. Candidates can opt to take École des Ponts internal tests
- Application fee: EUR 50
- Tuition fees: EUR 42000
Contact us for information on admission rounds, application deadlines, and financing: email@example.com