EDHEC Business School Global MBA
MAKE AN IMPACT
Meet this school
EDHEC : 100 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
Located in Lille, Nice, Paris, London, and Singapore, EDHEC is one of the best 15 business schools in Europe and one of the first to receive the prestigious triple-accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA). Resolutely international and directly connected to the world of business, for over 100 years EDHEC has been cultivating independent thought, non-conformism and entrepreneurial spirit, delivering true innovation and value to over 40,000 alumni world-wide.
EDHEC: GLOBAL RECOGNITION
EDHEC Business School ranks among the top schools in France and the world for its Bachelor, Master in Management, MSc and Executive Education programmes.
- #10 worldwide for customised programmes, #2 worldwide for campus & facilities & 3rd in the world for learning new skills (FT Custom & Open Programmes 2019)
- #3 MBA in France, #7 in Europe (The Economist 2018)
- #2nd MBA in the world for diversity (QS World University Rankings 2019)
- #14 Business School in Europe (FT Ranking 2018)
- #3 Master in Finance in the world (FT Ranking 2018)
EDHEC Global MBA: Diverse as the World, Individual as You.
If you are looking to gain a real-world business education and an international perspective to help you develop, accelerate or change your career path, then the Global MBA programme in Nice, south of France could be an ideal choice for you.
During the 10-month programme you will have the opportunity to share, learn and connect with fellow participants from every continent in the world – typically we have around 100 students from 30 different nationalities combined with a highly-diverse and outstanding international faculty making it a truly global experience. Personalised options including specialised tracks and tailored projects which account for 3 months of your programme, allowing you to tailor your MBA according to your professional goals.
GLOBAL VISION, PERSONAL FOCUS
The intense programme blends core business fundamentals together with a choice of electives, tailored projects and international learning expeditions to enable you to develop your business and leadership mind-set for your future career.
Because of the shorter duration of the course, the Global MBA is especially suited to candidates who already have a strong professional base – on average, participants have 8 years of experience so the ROI can be particularly strong as you will be out of the work place for less than a year but will have all the learning and development you need to define and achieve your ambitions and next steps. You can also have the option to extend your experience through a 6 month internship on completion of your studies.
Each course includes a combination of academic teaching, real-life case studies and group projects to give you practical and actionable learning outcomes from a both an inter-personal and professional perspective.
Business & Leadership fundamentals
The core modules give you a broad vision of the key challenges, strategies and skills needed to become a responsible & dynamic leader in an ever-changing world including corporate finance, strategy, leading people & organisations, sustainability, design thinking, big data & artificial intelligence and internationalisation of a business
Choice of Specialised Tracks with Global Learning Expedition
1 month of the programme is dedicated to a specialised elective of your choice from Digital Innovation (1 week in New York), Leadership (1 week in Singapore), Entrepreneurship (1 week in San Francisco) or Finance (1 week in London)
Tailored 8-Week MBA Project
The 8-week period from May through June allows you to put your newly acquired skills and knowledge into practice in the form of a tailored MBA project. You can choose from one of six options designed to suit your own career goals and interests: Internship, Consulting Project, Business Plan, Sustainability Project, Research Project or an Academic Exchange
Personal Develop, Coaching & Career Strategy
EDHEC CareerSMART Programme is a personalised, international career programme. It helps you to acquire the knowledge, skills, tools and attitudes you need to improve your performance in the recruitment processes and to be able to show your potential in presentations, pitches and interviews. Through dedicated workshops, individual coaching sessions and career to future employers.
“The support network at EDHEC was superb. All the advice I recievedranging from interview techniques to personal branding and networking, has led me to where I am today. Definitely, the best career choice I’ve made!" Charlotte Auterac, Global MBA Alumna, UK
Exceptional Learning Environment
EDHEC’s Campus is located in Nice, a truly international city with an unbeatable quality of life. EDHEC Campus is in an elegant and modern complex overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. MBA participants benefit from an entire floor dedicated to executive training, learning, and research.
EDHEC Global MBA : Class of 2018
ADMISSIONS PROCESS, REQUIREMENTS & DEADLINES
- Evaluate your profile. To have your profile evaluated and to know which scholarship you are eligible for, simply complete the form at this link. One minute is all you need. We do our very best to reply within 48 hours. NOTE: You can apply with or without a GMAT, we’ll give you the time and advice to better prepare!
- Initiate and complete your application. When you initiate your online application, the Admissions team is alerted and you will receive an email asking you to contact the MBA Admissions Office. One person from the team will follow you through the whole process and help if needed. You can upload all your application documents except for your reference letters. These must come from your referee directly (professional email or hard copy). The Application fee is € 150. Please note that your application cannot be processed before the application fee has been paid online.
- Interview. Your online application will be processed by the admissions team who will forward selected files for interview. This can be done by telephone, Skype or on-campus. The second part of the interview process will be an online video exercise.
- Selection. Following the interview, successful applications will be forwarded to the next monthly selection committee for decision. You are informed of the decision by email directly after the selection committee meeting taking place at the end of each month. EDHEC has a rolling admissions policy, the earlier you apply, the sooner you know the decision. It is possible to apply without a GMAT or GRE score and send it at a later date. In this way you can aim for a conditional offer - this means the Selection Committee might approve your general profile conditionally and then upon reception of a strong GMAT score, your offer will be confirmed. Please note that we do not offer GMAT waivers, all applicants must complete the GMAT test in order to receive a confirmed offer.
- University Degree: Bachelor minimum with transcripts of grades
- Experience: Minimum 3 years professional experience required
- GMAT: Compulsory but applications can be submitted for evaluation prior to GMAT test to receive a conditional offer. We also accept GRE and Tage Mage
- English test(s): English tested at Interview with TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS tests
- Essays : 2
- Language fluency: English
EU or EEA Nationals: Applications must be received before July 31st for September intake and before December 5th for January intake.
Outside EEA: Applications must be received before June 30th for September intake and November 15th for January intake. Application deadlines may be extended upon request depending on visa processing time. We advise you to start the application process as soon as possible to ensure you qualify for the best scholarship possible and secure your place.
COSTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
Tuition fees : 44,000€ for January 2020 including 2 global business trips
We have a clear guaranteed and transparent scholarship policy so that you can understand the level of financial committment and support you can gain from the beginning of the process.
- Excellence: 50% reduction for candidates with a GMAT score of 720 or over
- Premium: 40% reduction for candidates with a GMAT score of 650-710
- Merit: 30% reduction based on GMAT and academic potential
- 1st nationality: 20% reduction for the first three candidates of each nationality to enroll
- European Excellence: 30% reduction for EU and EEA nationals
- Make an Impact: 30% reduction based on potential to drive sustainability & ethics in business
Graduates of EDHEC Business School can become lifelong members of a thriving, international alumni network of professionals in every industry.
Becoming a lifelong member means joining an active network of 40.000 Alumni throughout 130 countries. The EDHEC Alumni coordinates 38 international business clubs all around the world. Coordinated by EDHEC Ambassadors, these clubs drive local networks through numerous professional and informal events.
About 300 events are organized by EDHEC Almuni every year.
This powerful network contributes to developing EDHEC’s reputation worldwide and enhances its relationship with the global business community.
For more information Click Here
"At EDHEC I learned about 38 different cultures and ways of doing business in 1-year! Today, I have a greater knowledge and understanding of the various working parts of a successful business." Kymberli STEWART, USA
"I didn’t believe that the MBA would change my life, but it has done just that. The feedback that I received from my professors and fellow classmates was instrumental in this transformation." Mili CORNEJO, PERU
"My experience in the MBA classroom was phenomenal. Today I feel like I can go anywhere in the world because I have an education that is truly global." Abubakr AbdelMOTELEB, EGYPT