Since its creation 140 years ago, emlyon business school has been driven by entrepreneurship, innovation and humanism. Our vision and mission are nurtured by our global and digital world. The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He/she is an early maker. emlyon business school is situated in 4 campuses in 3 continents (Lyon, Saint-Etienne, Casablanca, Shanghai, Paris), has an alumni network of over 26,000 graduates in 107 countries and is home to France’s premier start-up incubator.
In today’s world, a “maker” is someone who takes their destiny into their own hands, who shapes and molds their own future. Yet this is not a purely individual approach. On the contrary, it is a collaborative process. In other words, the principle is no longer “Do It Yourself”, but rather “Do It Together”. This concept perfectly reflects our vision of what an entrepreneur is, i.e. a person who tries, experiments, fails, starts again and learns by doing.
The MBA program at emlyon business school is triple accredited (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB) and offers participants a unique opportunity to work in an international environment, develop hard and soft skills, gain a global overview of business and steer their profiles in a strategic way to obtain their career goals.
Dedicated to individuals wishing to fast-track their current career, develop their own business, change sectors or to evolve internationally
- 12 months
- 1 intake in September of every year
- Program taught in English
- Based in Lyon, France
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree required
- Possibility to specialize, 9-month team based consulting project, international learning trip, dedicated careers track
For seasoned managers wanting to transform their hard and soft skills into tools that will help them take their career to the highest level
- Part-time format, 20 months (Lyon and Paris campuses/October intakes)
- Accelerated part-time format, 16 months (Paris campus/March intake)
- Fast-track format, 10 months (Lyon campus/October intake)
- Minimum 7 years’ work experience (with initial managerial experience)
- Bachelor required
- Program fully taught in English
- Possibility to specialize during the second part of the program, international learning trip to Shanghai, dedicated careers track, individual Strategic Initiative Project spanning the entire curriculum to be used either as internal sponsor company project or as stepping-stone for professional transition/reconversion and 9-month team based consulting project for fast-track participants