ESCP Business School - EMBA
Germany - United Kingdom - Spain - France - Italy
ESCP - Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, Beirut
Diploma ceremony Stefan
A pioneer for the past 200 years, ESCP can be proud of a large number of innovations successfully adopted all around the world. It remains the only pan-European school, with six campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, and an associated campus in Luxembourg.
In 1819, ESCP Business School a private company of a special kind is established: one of the very first business schools, and now the oldest business school in the world was created.
During this seminal period, the School builds on original concepts that will constitute the pillars of ESCP’s innovative strategy actioned from the 1970s onwards:
- A bold policy of international openness (more than 20% foreign students as early as 1827-1828), with educational content, addressing international issues (three foreign languages taught from 1823; study tours in Europe from 1826-1827;). This was a true feat in France in the context of post-Napoleonic-wars society!
- In addition to management science and technology, students study law and political economy, or applied sciences (chemistry). ESCP Europe's multicultural and multidisciplinary model is already emerging.
- A location at the heart of economic capital (Hôtel des Fermes, then Hôtel de Sully, in Paris).
This early phase is shaped by its builders: entrepreneurs such as Germain Legret and Amédée Brodart, and scholars such as economist Jean-Baptiste Say, theorist of the concept of entrepreneurship; merchant Vital Roux, contributor to the conception of the French Commercial Code and promoter of a pedagogy oriented towards practical teaching; and economist Adolphe Blanqui, owner and director of the school for 24 years.
Executive MBA (EMBA)
The ESCP Executive MBA programme is for managers and executive who are ready to transform their current and future careers. Our commitment is to ensure that our participants are constantly evolving and prepared for the fasted-paced technology and organisational challenges faced today. ESCP prepares the leaders of the future offering practical and industry-ready skills. It is crucial, to expand your skills, knowledge and international network. We are committed to experience and development.
What we offer:
- A unique and flexible 5 track options with 3 different durations
- Practical and real-time experience
- Advanced personal development strategies and coaching
- Study in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Beirut
- 5 International Seminars ( Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the USA)
- International faculty with strong industry expertise
School Accreditation: AASCB, AMBA, Equis
Type of Course: Executive MBA (six study tracks)
Itinerant Track (rotating on 5 European campuses),
Rankings (Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking 2019):
- 78% salary increase worldwide
- 4th in career progression worldwide
- 3rd in aims achieved worldwide
- Ranked among top 15 worldwide by Financial Times
Starting Dates: September 2020 and January 2021 (March 2020 for the General Management Programme only)
Length of Course: 18, 22 or 30 months
Average Age: 38
Work Experience: Average of 15 years
General Management Programme (GMP)
A fast-track path to join our Executive MBA programme.
Two alternatives paths :
A part-time programme, fully compatible with an executive schedule, requiring a reasonable number of days away from the office, over 9 to 12 months
A blended format, combining distance learning (for 7 courses) with in-class sessions (2 courses) over 18 months.
It allows you to progress smoothly to the full EMBA* curriculum within 30 months. *Upon acceptance after your GMP, you will need to complete the 10 electives, 5 international seminars and the International Consulting Project.
To learn more about the programme and better understand our unique offering, please do contact us before starting your application. An admission advisor would be happy to guide you through the programme and guide you through your personal goals.
Berlin- Christoff Kotzé: email@example.com
London - Crochenka McCarthy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Madrid - Roberta Johansen: email@example.com
Paris - Juliette Maffre: firstname.lastname@example.org
Turin - Jacopo Brian Gazzola: email@example.com
Beirut - Nancy Jabbour: Jabbour.firstname.lastname@example.org
University degree: BA or BSC
GMAT: Not Required
English Language Test: In-house test (free)
Other accepted English tests: TOEFL with a minimum score of 100; IELTS Level 7
References: 2 recommendation letters from employers or business contacts
Language fluency: English must be fluent
• a minimum of 5 years of successful professional experience including some managerial experience
3-step selection process:
1. Orientation Interview with an admission advisor
2. Pre-selection on application form
3. Selection interview
Access to a pre-MBA programme online right after admission.
Standard tuition fees:
Executive MBA: €62,000 ( Early Bird rate of €10,000 off available until 20th April 2020)
General Management Programme: €24,000: The 9 core courses of the Executive MBA - 12 months or "Blended GMP" 18 months ( Early Bird applicable)
ESCP is committed to supporting excellent candidates with scholarships in 5 categories: Women Leaders, SME's, NGO's, Entrepreneurs, Emerging Markets Managers.
60,000+ Alumni: An International Active Network
ESCP Business School Alumni Association is a diverse international network of 60,000 worldwide, which supports its members by boosting their career, developing their network and promoting the ESCP Business School brand. We offer you professional services in several languages, as well as physical and digital links to stay connected and share your experience and expertise. Each month we host a variety of networking and career events all around the world, aimed at bringing together our community.
As Alumni, you will be part of the EMBA Club, a group within the ESCP Business School Alumni Association, dedicated to the Executive MBA population: over 4,000 alumni in 24 years of existence. You will benefit from a wide network with a strong community spirit. the EMBA Club organises regular events under several formats.
- Access MBA Tour in London - Sep 22, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Amsterdam - Sep 23, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Milan - Oct 6, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Geneva - Oct 10, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Zurich - Oct 12, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Vienna - Oct 14, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Dubai - Nov 7, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Abu Dhabi - Nov 8, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Warsaw - Dec 3, 2020