ESSCA School of Management
France - China - Hungary
ESSCA School of Management creates knowledge and develops responsible managers and entrepreneurs, while fully considering the human, ethical and economic dimensions of organizations in a multicultural environment driven by technology and social innovations. Located in 8 campuses including Paris, Budapest & Shanghai, ESSCA is triple-accredited: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. By coming to ESSCA, you will be the center of our attention. We will provide you with all the means to become the players of the world of tomorrow – competent, with an open mind, aware of the societal and environmental stakes around you, creative and entrepreneurial.
The main outlines of our program:
- International level & international opportunities (30 nationalities+)
- Compatible with your work: part-time during 16 months + thesis, on Friday & Saturday in every 3 weeks
- Exclusive 4-day seminars in very prestigious establishments like MIT (Boston), Sun Yat Sen University, Lignan College (Guangzhou) or Singapore Management University ( SMU) , AMS (Antwerp), American University of Cairo
- Very personalized coaching with a brand-new NeuroTrainingLab follow up – to boost your self-confidence, resilience & energy to inspire your teams and your managers
- Personal Impact Project, unique perspective of how sustainable transformation will help you make your business skills resilient for the future
- Excellent prominent Keynote Speakers & Professors
- The possibilities of a scholarship
+ many other advantages to boost your professional and personal achievements.
- Academic requirements: a Master’s (or Bachelor’s) level degree and a thorough working knowledge of English, as all courses and communications are in English.
- Professional requirements: at least 7 years of work experience. This enables you to understand and engage in the strategic nature of the program contents.
- Personal requirements are important to guarantee success. 8 hours’ work outside classes is needed per module. Family and friends have to understand that you are working on your future and that you need time and space to prepare for classes.
- Your employer also plays an important role, as he will need to understand that every third Friday is reserved for classes. EMBA is a long-term investment that will also benefit him.
Fees & Funding :
Investing in the AMS Executive MBA at ESSCA can be one of the most valuable decisions of your life. Because we know how much impact this decision will have, a payment plan and discount options are available to help with your funding.
The program tuition cost for the 2022-2024 cohort is € 45.500
- All materials and books
- All residential and hotel costs and most meals when travelling
- accommodation for core modules in Paris
- travel expenses for international immersion modules*
- expenses related to obtaining visas if necessary
*A fee including the travel expenses for the international immersion modules can be arranged, please contact us for details.
The tuition fee is to be paid as follows: 60% before the start of the program and 40% in April of the second calendar year.