HEC Lausanne Executive MBA - University of Lausanne
Fulfill your highest potential
The HEC Lausanne Executive MBA prepares responsible managers and entrepreneurs to generate ideas that impact society. The programme is designed for ambitious professionals who are looking for change: taking on new responsibilities, moving up the ladder or switching career.
Why choose the HEC Lausanne Executive MBA?
- Ours is a valuable and recognised programme: you will benefit from a curriculum informed by over 35 years of teaching experience. The course is accredited by EQUIS & AMBA and, for the past six years, has been ranked among the world’s top 100 Executive MBA programmes by the Financial Times.
- We offer evidence-based teaching: our professors, who are tenured to the faculty, leverage the latest research and specific methodologies to deliver courses developed to match the realities of operating in demanding, dynamic work environments. You will be challenged with new perspectives that require consideration of how your actions impact both your organisation and society at large.
- Immersed in a highly international environment: situated at the heart of a key European business cluster, HEC Lausanne lies at the centre of important industry hubs such as finance, technology, sports and healthcare. The programme draws inspiration from all these industries to provide a unique teaching curriculum based on quality and innovation.
- Suitability to your life: without a doubt, the HEC Lausanne Executive MBA is enriching but intense. Preparing for classes and completing assignments requires time and effort, but the scope and style of the programme help you maintain a balance in your professional, family and personal life.
The programme lasts 16 months and courses are taught in English. Classes take place on the University campus on Fridays and Saturdays (8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.) every second week, with three additional block weeks throughout the programme. The HEC Lausanne Executive MBA is a hands-on programme in which you will work on real-life projects in order to apply new acquired knowledge and strategies.
The curriculum has been designed to address the needs of managers and companies today, by helping you acquire key multidisciplinary competencies. It consists of core business concept modules, complemented by your chosen focus area:
The Executive MBA HEC Lausanne requires three admission criteria:
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of professional experience
- Fluency in English
CHF 45,000 including matriculation and examination taxes as well as the Study Tour abroad (except transport & dinners).
More than just an academic programme, our Executive MBA is vibrant community of people who often network and get together outside of the classroom.
Upon graduation you are welcome to join the HEC Lausanne MBA Alumni Association and continue to enjoy the HEC Lausanne experience.
Name of school: Executive MBA HEC Lausanne | UNIL
Address: University of Lausanne
Extranef Building, CH- 1015 Lausanne
Telephone: +41 21 692 3391
Fax : +41 21 692 3395