Henley Business School UK
United Kingdom - Finland - Denmark - South Africa
Where Business comes to Life
Henley is a place where strong beliefs meet bold ambition always bringing business to life. We believe in standing out from the pack, thinking the unexpected and putting people first. We aspire to developing future-focused leaders who carve their own paths to pursue a better tomorrow. That’s why we created a business school that’s proud to be different.
Henley participants don’t just learn a list of facts and theories. They develop and apply their learning to real-life situations, examining issues around ethics and sustainability and building an understanding of the wider global impact of business on society. This creates future leaders with strong business acumen, who can make tough choices on ethical decisions and strive for positive change in order to decrease inequality and increase diversity.
Henley Business School is a triple-accredited business school and part of the University of Reading. With campuses, offices and partnerships around the world, over 7,000 students from more than 100 countries and over 87,000 alumni from 160 countries, we are a truly international institution. Our courses are enriched by up toup-to-dateledge, research and commercial experience, and aimed at students and professionals at every stage of their career – from undergraduate through to postgraduate, PhD, MBA, DBA and executive education.
The Henley Executive MBA - Global
At a glance
21 or 27 months
Senior executives, entrepreneurs, aspiring business leaders and those preparing for board-level positions
The Henley Executive MBA - Flexible
At a glance
Prices TBC for 2023- please email email@example.com for details
Mid-level and senior executives, entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders
To join this Henley MBA programme you will need:
- Three year's management experience
- Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification*
- Evidence of competence in English**
- You must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes.
- You may be required to attend, via Skype, in person or telephone, a skills based interview with a senior member of Henley staff focusing on the following behaviours and competencies:
- Commercial and business awareness
- Team working
- Multitasking and time management
- Resilience and flexibility
For application support or clarification, please contact our MBA Team.
How to apply
All applicants must submit:
- Application form
- CV (please see example template, please note CV review is available)
- Personal statement
- Two professional references
- Degree transcript and certificate
- Proof of English language ability (if applicable)
Please see the entry requirements and application form notes before submitting your application. We are currently reviewing applications for the next intake. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for a place.
Henley Executive MBA- Global: £39,500
Henley Executive MBA- Flexible: Prices, TBC- please email email@example.com for more information.