IESE Global Executive MBA
USA - China - Spain
Global Executive MBA Program
Since 1958, IESE Business School has been committed to developing exceptional leaders who aspire to have a deep, positive and lasting impact on people, firms and society. IESE’s humanistic approach puts you at the centre of the learning experience with a focus on your personal and professional development.
At IESE, you will hone your strategic leadership competencies within a global framework. Our top-ranked programmes and world-class international faculty will help you craft strategies for sustainable growth and profitability, and acquire the vision to drive meaningful change across your organisation. On completing your IESE programme, you will join a thriving alumni community of more than 50,000 executives and entrepreneurs who work in more than 100 countries.
IESE has developed state of the art campuses in Barcelona, Madrid, New York, Munich and Sao Paulo. Additionally we deliver programmes across an extensive global network of 16 sister schools covering Latin America, Africa and East & South East Asia.
GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA
The IESE Global Executive MBA program is for managers and executives who are at a turning point in their career, facing a new level of professional and leadership challenges as they seek to help their company grow in an increasingly complex and uncertain world. To succeed, it’s vital to strengthen knowledge of new markets and broaden skills as a leader. At this career stage, professionals want to find a program that recognises and addresses these specific needs and goals.
What the Programme Offers
Business skills and knowledge with a General Management focus
- Case-based methodology
- Advanced leadership skills
Global Context - transformational impact
- Modules on 3 continents
- Participants living and working in 5 continents
- International faculty (+30 nationalities)
Reflection and personal growth - personalised focus
- Fundamental definition of organisations and society
- Confidence and preparation to make the next career step
- Emphasis on ethical dimensions of decision making, indispensable for personal growth and corporate sustainability
- A person-centred approach to manage organisations
IESE’s full-time MBA is taught on our Barcelona campus, and students have the option to complete part of their studies at campuses in New York and Sao Paulo, and in Shanghai and Nairobi.
Designed for working professionals, IESE’s Executive MBA is offered in four cities – Barcelona, Madrid, Munich and Sao Paulo – and combines flexible classes with intensive international modules.
All three MBA programs share a global scope, dedication to ethical leadership, commitment to entrepreneurship, and belief in the general management perspective. IESE has about 50,000 alumni and they go on to leadership positions throughout the world.
Type of Course: Global Executive MBA
- Modular with supporting distance learning
- Bimonthly format - 6 two-week modules
- Core modules delivered in Barcelona, New York, Shanghai and Silicon Valley plus electives in Munich, New York, Sao Paulo, Accra, India and South East Asia
Accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB and ANECA
- Top 9 Worldwide, Executive MBA, Financial Times 2018
- #2 for International Experience, Executive MBA, Financial Times 2018
- #1 in the World for Executive Education, Financial Times 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
Starting Date: February 2020
Length of Course: 16 months
Number of nationalities: 32
Average age: 38
Length of work experience: Average 14 years (minimum 10 years, at least 4 years of managerial experience)
Percentage of international student: 80%
European Union: 40%
Middle East: 7%
North America: 13%
Latin America: 15%
We encourage you to contact us before starting your application for admission. An admissions mentor will help you achieve a more personal understanding of the programme, its impact in your career and whether the programme is right for you.
Contact person: Nico van den Brink, Global EMBA Admissions Director
Next Application Round: November 22, 2019
Find out detailed information related to admission process here
Application fees: EUR 130
Tuition fees: EUR 119,000
Find out the scholarships available for the next edition here
Next Deadline for scholarships submission: December 9, 2019
45,000+ Alumni: A Global Network
The Alumni Association is the keystone that the alumni have to maintain and enrich their relationship with IESE. More importantly, it offers a forum that enables them to fulfill the long-term goals that they share with the school.
IESE’s Alumni Association relies on the support of various Regional Chapters all over the world. Currently, there are over 45,000 Alumni in 104 countries. IESE provides lifelong learning opportunities for the business community that are firmly rooted in academic excellence, as well as human and social values. The Alumni Association actively pursues these objectives through a variety of learning and networking opportunities, which permit members of the association and the alumni community in general to strengthen the bonds that unite them all.
The association relies on the strong support of IESE and its faculty members, who are always ready to guide them with their valuable knowledge, research and advice. At the same time, the alumni respond by supporting IESE’s projects and activities, which continue to grow all over the world, and by boosting awareness of IESE and its prestige wherever they go.
Find out more information here
- Access MBA Tour in London - Jan 21, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Brussels - Jan 22, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Paris - Jan 25, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Munich - Jan 30, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Amsterdam - Feb 1, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Zurich - Feb 3, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Monterrey - Feb 5, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Moscow - Feb 15, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Mexico City - Feb 22, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Bogota - Feb 25, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Lima - Mar 2, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Santiago - Mar 4, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Sao Paulo - Mar 7, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in - Mar 12, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in New York - Mar 14, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Jakarta - Apr 7, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Singapore - Apr 9, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Kuala Lumpur - Apr 11, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Dubai - Apr 18, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Sofia - May 9, 2020
- Access MBA Tour in Bucharest - May 11, 2020
No online events!
Global Executive MBA Admissions Director
Nico van den Brink - NVandenbrink@iese.edu
Av. Pearson 21, Barcelona 08034
Tel.: +34 93 2534200
New York Campus
165 W. 57th Street - New York, NY 10019-2201 - USA
Tel.: +1 646 346 8850
Sao Paulo Campus
Rua Martiriano de Carvalho, 573 - Bela Vista 01321001 - Sao Paulo – SP
Tel.: +55 11 3177 82