National University of Singapore
Leading From Asia
National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School is known for providing management thought leadership from an Asian perspective, enabling its students and corporate partners to leverage global knowledge and Asian insights.
The school has consistently received top rankings in the Asia-Pacific region and is accredited by organisations of high repute in the education circle, endorsements that the school has met the highest standards for business education. In the Financial Times Global Rankings, the NUS MBA was ranked 32nd in 2016. In 2015, Forbes also ranked the NUS MBA as the #3 MBA programme in Asia, in the two-year International MBA programmes category.
Length of Program: 17 months
Starting Dates: Jul/Aug 2017
Minimum years of work experience: At least 2 years' of work experience
Application deadlines: Round 1: 31 January 2017; Round 2: 31 March 2017
Courses conducted in: English
Accreditation(s): AACSB, EQUIS
- Ranked #32nd MBA globally - Financial Times Global Rankings 2016
- Ranked #7 for two-year International MBA programmes - Forbes 2015
Number of Nationalities: Over 30 nationalities represented each year
Male to Female ratio: 65:35
Age Range: 24 - 44 years old
Average Age: 29 years old
Average Work Experience: 5 years
Average GMAT score: 656
1. Recognised Bachelor's Degree
2. A good GMAT score
3. TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (if undergraduate degree was not conducted in English)** The minimum TOEFL score is 260 for computer-based exam, 100 for internet-based exam and 620 for paper-based exam. For IELTS, the min results band is 6.5 and for PTE, the min score is 68.
4. At least 2 years' of work experience
Application fees: No application fee
Estimate for accommodation/living costs, insurance per year: S$1,500 to S$2,000 per month
- The NUS MBA Study Awards
- The NUS MBA ASEAN Scholarship
- The NUS Women-In-Business Scholarship
- The NUS MBA Diversity Scholarship
- NUS-APEC Scholarship
- Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship
Tuition fees: S$62,000
Approx. 100 students in each intake.
Good professional and nationality diversity.
- Good Undergraduate Degree
Applicants must have a strong academic record in any undergraduate field from a reputable academic institution.
- Work Experience
Applicants must have a minimum of two years full-time postgraduate work experience.
- GMAT / GRE
All applicants are required to take either the GMAT or GRE exam as they provide us with a standardised way of evaluating candidates. We do not have a minimum score required for admission as standardised tests are just one of several admission criteria. A high score does not guarantee admission, and a below average score does not eliminate a candidate. Scores may be self-reported; however, should you receive an offer of admission, official scores will then be requested for verification.
- TOEFL / IELTS / PTE
Applicants whose undergraduate degree was not in English are required to submit TOEFL / IELTS / PTE scores. The TOEFL code for NUS is 9082 Department Code 02. The IELTS code for NUS is 0677. Visit TOEFL or IELTS for more information.
- TOEFL - Minimum score of 100 for internet-based test.
- IELTS - Minimum score of 6.5.
- Referee Reports
Two referee reports are required to complete your application. The two referees can be your current employer, previous employer or corporate client.
Tuition Fee: SGD 62,000 (excluding tax)