Nyenrode Business University
A reward for life
Nyenrode Business University Amsterdam
Nyenrode Business University Breukelen
Leaders of the future
At Nyenrode you will shape your career from day one by applying solid knowledge in to real-life business situations. Our Bachelor, Master and MBA programs are designed to mirror the way business operates and you will be exposed to companies throughout the duration of your studies. Combining sound theoretical knowledge, practical relevance and personal development will allow you to provide sustainable value for yourself, your business band your surroundings.
Nyenrode has more than 25 nationalities living, studying and working at our university. The diversity of our students, staff and faculty goes beyond different nationalities: they come from a wide range of industries, functions and educational backgrounds. Your personal growth will be strengthened by joining a strong multicultural and diverse international community. Our Bachelor, Master and MBA programs enjoy an outstanding record of gender parity and diverse cultural background year after year. Nyenrode facilitates Dutch classes for international students and organizes special on-campus activities allowing you to quickly make new friends.
Depending on your program you will study and live at Nyenrode’s unique 60 acres campus in Breukelen which features a thirteenth-century castle and includes student housing, two hotels, a restaurant and sporting facilities. Or you will study at Nyenrode’s new location in the historic heart of Amsterdam and live at 'OurCampus' in Diemen-Zuid: a modern international student residence located 15 minutes away from the city center and surrounded by facilitates such as: a supermarket, gym, restaurants and more.
The Netherlands has long been considered a global hub for business given its strategic location in the center of Western Europe. Many multinational companies chose to base their headquarters in Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam or Utrecht. Furthermore English is a widely spoken language and there is a dynamic expat community. Nyenrode has close ties to a large number of companies. Recruiters and HR managers are familiar with our programs and are very interested in what you will have to offer after graduation. International students who graduate from a university in the Netherlands are eligible for a visa that entitles you to stay for 1 year after graduation.
Our Full-time MBA is the only MBA that focuses on Europe. Your classes take place in the historic heart of Amsterdam, and you will get to experience the European business community by visiting companies in main European cities. During Meet the CEO sessions you will present your ideas to board members of Dutch and international companies. You will focus on your personal and professional development to become a responsible leader.
- 1 year full-time program designed around integrated business practices and in-company projects.
- An MBA uniquely focused on Europe with visits to Prague, Bologna, Madrid, Copenhagen, Valencia.
- Program is ranked #38 in Europe according to the Financial Times Ranking (2017).
- Personal attention provided by a dedicated team of faculty and staff.
- In-depth knowledge on fundamentals of business and management.
- Practical application of academic theory with present company cases.
- Strong connection with the Dutch and European business community.
- Unique study facilities located in a historic building in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Start date: 9 September 2020.
Nyenrode’s Executive MBA is a two-year program. As a manager, leader or entrepreneur you choose to participate because you want to develop yourself to the best leader you can be. With the Personal Leadership Development Journey, you will boost your leadership impact while applying new skills directly into the daily practice of your organization. You will study and work with a group of like-minded professionals to broaden your views on business, management and leadership.
- Two-year Executive MBA with a bootcamp structure: 1 week modules every 2 months.
- International view on business & management and personal leadership development.
- Study at our partner universities in China, South Africa and the United States.
- A clear vision on the future of business and your role therein.
- New and enhanced personal leadership skills.
- Combine your MBA with your work and personal life.
- Start date: 10 May 2020.
AMBA, EQUIS, NVAO
• Full-time MBA: 31st of July 2020
• Executive MBA: 31 of March 2020
- Class size: 35 students
- Average age: 31 years
- Men/Women ratio: 58% male / 42% female
- Nationalities: 18 (94% international / 6% Dutch)
- Work experience: 6 years
- Class size: 35 students
- Average age: 34 years
- Men/women ratio: 71% male / 52% female
- Nationality: 17% international / 83% Dutch
- Work experience: 11,8 years
GMAT: score of min 550. You can also choose to do the LTP test (test provided by university itself).
TOEFL 100/IELTS If you haven’t done your Bachelor in English an English admissions test is required.
For IELTS we require a 6,5 and for TOEFL we require at least 90+.
Two references letters, Interview, CV/Cover letter.
- Tuition fee: € 42,000.
- Application fee: € 125
- Study trips € 2,500 (estimation)
- Accommodation (optional): Nyenrode facilitates accommodation for Full-time MBA students at 'OurCampus' in Diemen Zuid. Estimated cost: +- € 1.000 per month. Contact us for more information.
- Tuition fee: € 47,000.
- Application fee: € 100
- Including: tuition, books, accommodation in the Netherlands and abroad, meals during modules in the Netherlands, some meals during international modules.
- Excluding: international flights and any required visas.
Nyenrode offers various scholarships that enable you as a talented student to pay towards of the tuition of your Full-time MBA or Executive MBA. To be eligible for one of the scholarships you need to send in your application first. Contact us for more information.
Nyenrode's Alumni Association VCV was founded in 1957 as a logical continuance of the NCV. The alumni felt the need to treasure the close bond they had built during their studies. They wanted to keep the feeling the unique experience of studying and living together at the estate alive. The VCV distinguishes itself from other alumni associations in many ways: it is the largest and strongest association, which is independent from the university and has its own regulations and finances. For more information visit: www.nyenrodealumni.nl/en.