Nyenrode Business Universiteit
Business & Management
Nyenrode Business Universiteit - Breukelen
Nyenrode Business Universiteit - Amsterdam
Nyenrode Business Universiteit, founded in 1946, is the only private university in the Netherlands. It builds on the motto ‘for business, by business’. Situated on a 13th century estate, Nyenrode has a unique atmosphere to work and study. Nyenrode is the only private university in the Netherlands. In 1946, captains of industry from leading Dutch corporations as KLM, Shell, Unilever, Philips and Akzo, took the initiative to start an institute where an action-inclined, internationally focused generation of new business leaders would be educated. Main goal was to rebuild the economic position of the Netherlands and Dutch enterprises after WWII. The Nijenrode estate is dominated by the thirteenth-century castle estate. Situated in a park-like estate and surrounded by a moat, the castle is a true eye-catcher. The Nijenrode estate is known for its beautiful landscape architecture. Since 2001, the estate has enjoyed the protection provided by the Historic Buildings and Ancient Monuments Act.
Type of Course:
• One-year Full-time MBA
- 1 year full-time program designed around integrated business practices (instead of isolated courses) and in-company projects.
- An MBA uniquely focused on Europe: European Immersion Program embedded in each business practice (visits to Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Paris & Milan)
- Program ranked nr 38 MBA in Europe according to FT Rankings 2016.
- Unique study facilities located in a canal building in the vibrant historical heart of Amsterdam
- 50:50 female:male ratio (IMBA 2015-2016)
- Start date: September 2018
• Two-year Part-time MBA
Increase your leadership impact and become the best leader you can be. Nyenrode's Part-time Executive MBA is designed so you experience the reality and pressures of business: one boot camp after the other.
During EMBA, you will be energized by interacting with bright minds, b personalities and internationally respected specialists in various fields. Immersing yourself in our two-week modules provides you with a unique opportunity to develop a bonding with like-minded peers that result in a powerful & long-lasting network.
- 22-month program designed in 6 modules of 2 weeks.
- An MBA focused on your personal leadership development.
- 2 international modulesembedded in the programs.
- Unique campus located on a 13th century estate within the Amsterdam Economic Area.
- The opportunity to enter the most connected business network in the Netherlands.
AMBA, EQUIS, NVAO
• Full-time MBA is Ranked NR 35 in Europe in 2015 according to FT rankings.
• One-year Full-time MBA: September 2018
• Two-year Part-time MBA: April
Length of Course:
• Full Time: 11 months
• Part Time: 22 months
Application Deadlines (if you have several application deadlines, please list them all):
• Full Time: 1st of July 2018
• Part Time: 15th of February 2018
Ratio of applicants to places: 3:1
Number of nationalities: 15
Percentage of international students:
- Africa 6%
- Asia 50%
- Europe: 28%
- North America: 4%
- South America 6%
- Middle East 6%
Age Range: Average age 29
Length of Work Experience:
Average 6.5 years
Minimum 3 years
GMAT: score of min 550
You can also choose to do the LTP test (test provided by university itself).
TOEFL 100/IELTS If you haven’t done your Bachelor in English an English admissions test is required. For IELTS we require a 6,5 and for TOEFL we require at least 90+.
Two references letters
Application fee::EUR 120
Tuition fees (the currency is given according to the country where the school is based):
Full-time MBA: € 39.500(if you apply before the 1st of April 3,500 discount
Part-time MBA: € 49,500
Estimate for accommodation/living costs, insurance: 700 Euro per month
Nyenrode's Alumni Association VCV was founded in 1957 as a logical continuance of the NCV. The alumni felt the need to treasure the close bond they had built during their studies. They wanted to keep the feeling the unique experience of studying and living together at the estate alive. The VCV distinguishes itself from other alumni associations in many ways: it is the largest and strongest association, which is independent from the university and has its own regulations and finances.
Nyenrode Business Universiteit
3621 BG Breukelen
P.O. Box 130
3620 AC Breukelen
+31 (0)346 291 211
MBA admissions: Anne Fleur de Beer, AF.dBeer@nyenrode.nl