Smith School of Business, Queen's University
Canada - Chile - Peru
Executive MBA Americas
Canada’s Premier Business School
Smith School of Business at Queen’s University is one of the world's premier business schools, with a faculty team renowned for its business experience and academic credentials. The School has earned international recognition for its innovative approaches to business education and has been a pioneer in the areas of team-based and experiential learning.
In addition to its highly acclaimed MBA programs, Smith School of Business is also home to Canada's most prestigious undergraduate business program and several outstanding graduate programs.
The Executive MBA Americas program provides a unique opportunity to earn both a Queen's MBA and a Cornell MBA in 17 months, while you continue to work. Classes are led by outstanding faculty from both schools, and classes are shared by participants from across North and South America. The ideas, perspectives and tools you will acquire while in the program will have a powerful and lasting impact on you and your career.
In 2015, the program has been renamed Executive MBA Americas, and has expanded into Latin America. The program will be available in 6 urban centres across Canada, over 20 cities in the USA and more than 4 locations across Latin America. The program is unique in several respects.
- Graduates of the program earn MBA degrees from both Cornell and Queen’s
- Graduates are considered to be full-fledged alumni of both schools
- The classroom experience is shared by participants from Canada, the USA and Latin America.
- Classes are led by outstanding faculty from both schools
- Residential sessions are held at both Cornell and Queen's
There is no other executive MBA program in Canada that offers these opportunities.
Please note: Admission to this program is highly competitive. Simply meeting the admission requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
We recognize that individual applicants often have unique strengths, and those strengths can be given special consideration in the admission decision.
The items we consider as part of our admissions procedure include:
- Your management experience
- Your references
- Your previous academic experience
- A personal interview may also be part of the admission process
Toll free: 1.888.393.2622