Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
RSM - a force for positive change
Student team meeting in the city of Rotterdam
RSM students in Rotterdam
Student fun on campus in Rotterdam
Full-time MBA students in class
Rotterdam - the place to be to study for your RSM MBA
Executive MBA students in class
The city of Rotterdam - Blaak
Rotterdam Central Station
Meet this school
- JOHANNESBURGH, South Africa - Aug 25, 2022
- CAPE TOWN, South Africa - Aug 27, 2022
- NEW YORK CITY, USA - Sep 22, 2022
- WASHINGTON DC, USA - Sep 24, 2022
- BRUSSELS, Belgium - Sep 28, 2022
- MEXICO CITY, Mexico - Oct 15, 2022
- BOGOTA, Colombia - Oct 19, 2022
- LIMA, Peru - Oct 22, 2022
- BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Oct 25, 2022
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Oct 27, 2022
- SAO PAULO, Brazil - Oct 29, 2022
- SEOUL, South Korea - Nov 10, 2022
- TOKYO, Japan - Nov 12, 2022
- BANGKOK, Thailand - Nov 17, 2022
- TEL AVIV, Israel - Nov 30, 2022
- ISTANBUL, Turkey - Dec 3, 2022
- DUBAI, UAE - Dec 10, 2022
- RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Dec 13, 2022
Welcome to Rotterdam. Our storied city is home to the first Nobel Prize winner in economic sciences as well as the first skyscraper. In Rotterdam, we have a history of innovation that’s fueled by the prestigious Erasmus University and its world-renowned business school, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University(RSM).
Erasmus University is known globally for its programmes in medicine, economics, law and business. In addition to RSM, it hosts institutes including the Erasmus School of Economics and the Erasmus MC University Medical Centre.
The Business School
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM)
Discover the latest business insights from the leading minds that produce them. Learn about people from around the world by sitting right next to them in class. And build meaningful connections from more than 34,000 respected business alumni worldwide. RSM is consistently one of Europe’s top-ranked business schools. That’s because our students get exactly what they need to move their careers to the global level.
To us, succeeding in business takes more than knowing business principles. It’s about having a global perspective, an innovative mindset, a critical eye, and a focus on collaboration and sustainability.
These are time-honored Dutch values that shine through in the people, place, and culture at Rotterdam School of Management. These values have kept our faculty and our MBA graduates ahead of trends, market shifts, and the business landscape for decades. And today, they’re driving personal and professional success in Europe and around the world.
So if you want to succeed in business, get to Rotterdam. With an MBA from RSM at Erasmus University, you’ll drive your career further than you’ve ever imagined.
Personal Leadership Development
All of RSM’s English-language MBA programes are built on the revolutionary Personal Leadership Development Programme. Based on RSM’s groundbreaking research, PLD explores the fundamental drivers of human behavior and teaches you the thought processes behind smart decision-making.
International Full-time MBA
Our 12-month international full-time MBA starts in January, and features in-depth analysis of all the issues you’ll need for a successful career. Get to know the latest management research from the minds that actually produce it. And along the way, gain functional skills in international finance, consulting, strategy, and marketing to round out your resume.
Part-Time Executive MBA (EMBA)
Our 18-month Part-Time Executive MBA Programme allows you to keep moving forward in your current career while earning the same acclaimed training as our International Full-time MBA programs. Adapted to fit the demanding schedules of working executives like you, this programme offers growth and continued development for effective business professionals, now and in the future.
The RSM Global Executive MBA is a transformative and intensive 21-month journey in leadership development, tailored exclusively to your needs and objectives. You are empowered with the knowledge, the insights into your personal style of leadership, the skills and the strategic vision to lead your organisation with clarity, confidence and integrity. Delivered in Rotterdam, one of the world's key economic hubs, the RSM Global Executive MBA connects you to a global network of peers, thought leaders and change agents. You experience all the dynamics of international leadership and business, where it happens, as it happens.
Outstanding and global faculty
Leaders from business and government
Mentoring by an industry leader
Alumni Mentorship Programme
Type of Course:
- International Full-time MBA programme (1)
- Executive MBA (part-time) programme (2)
- Global Executive MBA (part-time) programme (3)
Accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
- January 2023 (1)
- January 2023 (2)
- September 2022 (3)
Length of Course:
- 12 months (1)
- 18 months (2)
- 21 months (3)
(1) Full-time MBA: You can start working on and submit your MBA application at any time during the year. Interviews and evaluations take place in rounds. Therefore, please submit your application for the Full-time MBA programme starting in January 2023, by one of the dates below:
- 8 February
- 5 April
- 7 June
- 2 August
- 4 October
- 1 November
(2) To join our Executive part-time MBA programme in January 2023, apply online by 1 December 2022.
(3) To join our Global Executive MBA programme in September 2022, apply online by 23 August 2022.
Number of nationalities: 40
- Western Europe 20%
- Central and Eastern Europe 5%
- North America 7%
- South America 18%
- Asia 19%
- South Asia 18%
- Africa & Middle East 6%
- Australasia 7%
Age Range: from 26 to 42
Average Age: 31
- Economics & Business 37%
- Engineering 37%
- Humanities & Art 9%
- Law 3%
- Marketing & Sales 1%
- Science/Medicine 12%
- Other 1%
Length of Work Experience: 7 years
- 3 years 3%
- 3-6 years 51%
- +6 years 46%
At least 3 years of Post-graduate Work experience
Language fluency: English
Application fees: EUR 100 (Full-time), EUR 100 (EMBA), EUR 100 (GEMBA),
Tuition fees: EUR 57,000 (Full-time); EUR 57,500 (EMBA); EUR 64,000 (Global Executive MBA);