Royal Roads University
Experiential, applied, life-changing education
Located in one of Canada’s most beautiful National Historic Sites, Royal Roads University has a long history of excellence. In 2015, we celebrated 75 years of leadership and learning - 55 years as a military college and 20 years as a public applied research university.
We understand the needs and aspirations of our students, and we’ve created options to deliver an educational experience that fits your lifestyle. Our cohort model features group-based course work, providing a resource of like-minded peers for you to share, challenge and grow with throughout your program. Even after graduation, these groups continue to support your aspirations to ensure your life changing experience with us has enabled not only professional transformation, but a personal one as well.
We’ve got a unique learning model – we call it “effective”
The programs offered at Royal Roads University provide our learners with the tools and techniques required to be effective after graduation. Whether you’re looking for a new career or want to improve your standing, financially and professionally, within your current organization, our blended learning model of online courses and intensive, on-campus residencies lets you use what you learn, today.
Our online learning model allows you to continue working while you complete your degree. The program begins with a short, on-campus residency that allows you to meet the rest of the learners in your cohort, followed by distance courses that deliver the theoretical and information-based material in the program. Moodle, the platform used for online learning, facilitates the delivery of learning materials while providing you with the ability to interact and engage with fellow students and professors
GMAT/GRE is not required.
Though recommended for all applicants, a knowledge of accounting fundamentals may be required as a condition of admission. To meet this condition, applicants would be required to complete BOTH of the following courses offered through RRU's Continuing Studies: Financial Accounting Fundamentals and Managerial Accounting Fundamentals, each with a 'B' (73%) grade.
* Management experience could include one or more of the following:
- Formal organizational management or leadership roles in which you directly supervise staff, budgets, or complete performance-oriented work with individuals, groups, or teams.
- Roles involving consultation, negotiation with, or management of diverse interest groups, in a complex environment.
- Roles in which you lead others toward shared goals and outcomes.
- Roles in which you influence, organize, and coordinate groups of people.
- Please ensure that you demonstrate your management experience in your detailed resume, and clearly indicate how your years of experience meet the requirements
- Canada Online Event 8 Apr._2020 - Apr 8, 2020