SKEMA Global Executive MBA
France - USA - Brazil - China
Challenge conventions. Expand your reach
SKEMA: school of knowledge economy and management
SKEMA is the fulfillment of an ambitious plan: to establish a school of leadership with a worldwide presence that will mould decision makers capable of understanding their environment, adapting to it, and creating lasting performance.
A multi-campus curriculum
The school has seven campuses, both in France (Lille, Paris and Sophia Antipolis) and abroad (Suzhou in China, Cape Town in South Africa, Raleigh in the USA and Belo Horizonte in Brazil).
Rich educational SKEMA’s learning programmes reflect the latest research into the challenges posed by the management of innovative and high-tech projects, the management of information, customer relations, globalisation and economic dynamics. The executive education portfolio includes Global Executive MBA, custom programmes, certificate awarding courses, online catalog, short courses, coaching...
Accreditations and international recognition
SKEMA has triple accreditation (EQUIS, AACSB and EFMD EMBA) which ranks it among the top 1% of business schools in the world. The school has ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications.
A global network of 48,000 Graduates
Skema Alumni is a network of nearly 48,000 in key positions located in 145 countries all over the world. Its vocation is to generate business and career opportunities amongst SKEMA graduates, to contribute to their professional success and to bolster pride in belonging to one of the biggest alumni communities in the world.
A permanent faculty
SKEMA has a permanent faculty of 160. Courses are also given by numerous practitioners who are experts in their field, as well as by visiting professors from partner universities abroad. Faculty members not only teach and provide students with personal career guidance for the future, they also carry out scientific research in areas closely related to the
professional environment. Their mission is fourfold: pedagogy (teaching, supervising student projects, tutoring) research, representing the School in academic and professional organisations and participating in the life of the school.
A careers service
Employability depends on the right combination of personality, curriculum vitae and career plans. The Skema Corporate Relations Department helps students and Skema graduates identify their career goals and then develop the action plans to achieve them. The department develops relationships between the school and employers, locally, nationally, and internationally.
SKEMA Global Executive MBA is a high-level continuing education programme for experienced participants wishing to hone their managerial and leadership skills for the ever-changing contexts in which they operate, as well as knowledge on implementation of new organisational models and strategic visions.
SKEMA Global Executive MBA Programme is a unique executive-schedule MBA program designed for mid-career executives poised at pivotal junctures in their professional development. Through experience-based learning model you will prove your talent and obtain broader perspective on leadership, business management, transformation and growth. Powered by a truly global school operating its own sites on five continents the EMBA program is an opportunity to join a global community and build a network that lasts a lifetime.
Accreditation: AACSB, EQUIS, EFMD EMBA
Course conducted in : English
Length of Course: 18 - 24 months
Format : Blended learning (Mix between online courses, webinars and residential weeks)
Study trips: Suzhou (China), Belo Horizonte (Brazil), Raleigh (USA) and Paris (France). Only 20 day out of the office
Starting Date: September
- Master core business functions and value creation: Develop a 360-degree view of a company and expertise in business functions. Create value in times of disruption by adjusting strategies and business models.
- Become a comprehensive leader: Master the art of leading beyond the realms of traditional complexity management and functional expertise and set a vision for a transformation that is focused and sustainable.
- Shift your mindset: Develop a more agile and open transformation-ready mindset. The key to operate a cultural shift in an organisation is to change the way the people in charge think, work, and lead.
- Creative, critical and out of the box thinking: The programme is designed to encourage you to see wider contexts, question and see all angles of an issue, and to crystalise different ideas for more sustainable results.
- Leadership development: Participants develop a powerful combination of soft skills and mindsets for new leadership thought and action.
- SKEMA Way of Learning: A unique learning approach to SKEMA that transforms pedagogical models to provide you with cutting-edge competencies to shape your environment to create new sustainable realities.
- Flexibility of learning: Work while designing your career path, and benefit from the blended-learning approach to balance the requirements of your professional and personal life.
- Global cohorts: Meet executives from all over the world with very different professional and cultural backgrounds for a vibrant learning experience, and join SKEMA’s strong network of over 48,000 alumni based in 145 countries.
Men/Women Ratio: 60/40
Average Age: 39
Average years of work experience: 12 years
International profiles : 91%
- Master’s degree or equivalent or with a bachelor's degree having significant professional experience with managerial responsibilities
- English language skills (IELTS: 7; TOEIC: 870; TOEFL: 580)
Tuition fee: € 38.000
Financial aid or scholarships: SKEMA has a number of funding options available. For further details and advice, please contact our admissions team (email@example.com; + 33 (0)6 14 81 56 36)
If you are employed by a French company, then you may be eligible to get financial support through the CPF and Transition Pro (France compétences) as the SKEMA EMBA is eligible.