TIAS Business School
Never Stop Asking!
Founded by business and fueled by scientific research, our MBA will change your life. Our approach is valued by the 3,000 participants from 50 different countries we welcome each year, and by our 17,000 alumni in 75 countries. Our programs make progress possible for individuals, organisations and society as a whole. TIAS School for Business and Society is recognised in a wide variety of independent international rankings.
At TIAS we believe that business and society are interdepend. Today’s insights are not tomorrow’s solutions. We therefore focus on questions that get to the truth of the matter and pursue the answers that will impact organizations, business and society. As a Full-Time International MBA or Executive MBA participant, you will experience the full spectrum of the School's strengths:
- Personal Attention: From your very first inquiry, you will find that TIAS is committed to focusing on your unique needs and future ambitions;
- Highly International: You join other MBA participants, faculty and staff from as many as 50 nationalities, a great preparation for your international business career;
- Personal Leadership Programme: Leadership development is built into every TIAS programme, and you will gain irreplaceable insights into who you are and how you can lead: Become an all-round, responsible leader by exploring societal aspects that go beyond the traditional management standards!
- Quality is Key: One of the greatest benefits of your MBA programme is hands-on interaction with the rest of your class in group projects, simulations and case studies. TIAS is selective about the quality of each cohort, ensuring you benefit from this ongoing interaction! Our international faculty is renowned for their research, published in top peer-review journals;
- Business and Society: The program deepens your understanding of society, the links between business and society and the impact that you as a future leader and manager can have on society.
- Alumni Advantage: Excellent life-long learning and networking opportunities provide ongoing benefit to the 15,000 TIAS alumni now living and working in 75 countries.
- Financial Aid: Financing your MBA is an investment in your future and TIAS offers a variety of scholarships to exceptional students who have demonstrated professional and personal excellence. We also work with Prodigy Finance which could offer you a loan to finance your studies. Please have a closer look here.
Name of School: TIAS School for Business and Society
Programme Title: International Full-Time MBA
Ranking: Out of 90 business schools in Europe, TIAS is ranked 23rd in Europe and second in the Netherlands. (December 2016)
Accreditation: AMBA, AACSB
Type of Programme: Full-Time
Length of Course: 12 Months
Starting Dates: September 2019
Application Deadlines: July 2019
Non-EU students need to keep in mind that we need several weeks to arrange visa and housing. Therefore, non-EU students are strongly advised to submit their application as early as possible.
Minimum years of work experience: 3 years
GMAT: Average GMAT class of 2017: 620
Please remember that a high GMAT score does not guarantee admission, just as a low score doesn't preclude admission. We accept students with lower GMAT scores if we believe this can be offset by stronger areas in one's profile. Since we are such a very diverse school, we are keen to see whether you have worked, lived, studied abroad, or worked for an international company. In short, while a high GMAT score is important, it is not a deal breaker.
English test: TOELF: 90/IELTS: 6.5
Language fluency: in English
Number of nationalities: 20
Male: Female ration: 55/45
Age Range: 24-44
Average Age: 32
Length of Work Experience: average 7
Application fees: 100 €
Tuition fees: 37.500 €
Living costs: +/- 10.000 €
Scholarships availabilities: Yes.
TIAS School for Business and Society understands the financial commitment of funding an MBA. Like you, we also know knowledge is power and great education is priceless. This is why TIAS offers substantial merit scholarships to qualified candidates. TIAS also aims to allocate its scholarships funds across the class. For the 2017 entering class, students received scholarship assistance with the average award of around €18.000. We also work with Prodigy Finance which could offer you a loan to finance your studies. Please have a closer look here.
- Ammara Naeem: Before hopping on the adventurous MBA journey, Ammara Naeem spent her time exploring the field of human resources and developed a passion for its varied aspects. Her diverse background included life experiences in countries like Qatar, Bahrain, the USA and - of course - her birthplace, Pakistan. Read more here
Anil Yildirim: ‘What a year it was!' After five years of work experience in Turkey, Anil Yildirim decided to reward herself by moving out of her comfort zone, investing in her personal and professional development and gaining further international exposure. Read more here
Bidisha Dasgupta: 'I push the boundaries and follow my dreams.' Prior to pursuing the MBA, Bidisha Dasgupta from India was working as a SAP consultant for global software majors. Read more here