Romania - USA
Tiffin Executive MBA
What is Tiffin EMBA?
Challenge. Development. Results.
In a few words Tiffin Executive MBA is the program that provides you with all the tools you need to stand out in the world of business, both locally and internationally.
Moreover, it is the process of transforming theory into skills through the case study method (including learning-by-doing). Through this method, you will get in touch with real business situations, with settlements in real time, which will develop, among other things, your leading skills, teamwork and decision-making efficiency.
With focus on tangible results, the Executive MBA program means more than just a valuable set of applied information, it means your transfer into a reality anchored business environment, which is an added value to the company you work for or run. It is a complete experience that will change your perspective on business.
Tiffin Executive MBA is an intensive program, taking place only in weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), composed of 7 modules to be completed in 19 months. Each module is 5 weeks long and consists of two courses. 3 weekends out of 5 with be held consecutively in the classroom.
By following a cohort model, the program will allow you to constructively interact with colleagues, to develop your teamwork skills and to apply them effectively in real-life situations.
Tiffin Executive EMBA is based on case studies such as those originally developed at Harvard Business School.
- In the week prior to the commencement of the courses, the chapters to be studied and projects to be analyzed shall be named
- You will participate in courses held exclusively by American teachers
- During the drafting period of the final projects, you will remain in touch with the teachers through the Tiffin EMBA portal. This portal provides secure chat rooms, discussion forums and documents that can be used in conjunction
Why choose Tiffin EMBA?
- For an experience that efficiently combines useful information with practice in a reality anchored business environment. -And all this with the exclusive guidance of professors from the United States.
- Because you want to learn from present business situations, which allow you to study real cases, in real time.
- Because you will benefit from a continuous performance assessment.
- Because in the end you will receive the Executive MBA Degree issued by Tiffin University in USA and you will be recognized as a graduate of the American School of Business.
- Because Tiffin University is accredited by specialized accreditation institutions, so the degrees you receive are recognized for developed academic standards: ACBSP; HLC; authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents
Type of Course:
Executive MBA - format modular - 14 courses
ACBSP; HLC; authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents
The Executive MBA program has occupied first place in the Best EMBA&MBA top in 2016, 2013 and 2011, according to Ziarul Financiar newspaper ranking, in Romania.
Tiffin Executive EMBA is internationally recognized for the exceptional training of its graduates, the program being considered as a training institution for businessmen with real managerial abilities and a high level of knowledge.
Starting Dates: October 2022
Length of Course: 19 months (3 weekends/module)
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
Men/Women Ratio: 60:40
Age Range: 27 - 55
Average Age: 33
Length of Work Experience:
Average: 10 years
Minimum: 5 years
Who can join?
You, because you aspire to become a business professional, you want to improve your business knowledge and you want to maximize your employment opportunities.
Tiffin Executive MBA is the program that can guarantee that you will be a better entrepreneur, manager and/or employee, with a set of information and tools tailored to the reality of the market.
You, because we know that you are in search of the best resources for a sustainable development as an individual from a professional but also personal point of view.
Admission into the Tiffin EMBA program is based on the assessment of each person individually, taking into account the following criteria:
- Academic training (Bachelor’s Degree), as an indicator of the training level for postgraduate studies (average grade for the years of study must be at least 7 if the applicant has more than 5 years of professional experience or 7.5 if the applicant has less than 5 years of professional experience);
- Professional and life experience of the applicant – as an indicator of the applicant’s potential to be an active participant in the Program (a minimum of 8 curricular areas of 12 should be covered by professional experience and/or education)
- The applicant must state the reasons for which he/she wishes to join this program and how it fits into his/her life and career – as an indicator of the relevance and usefulness of this program for the applicant.
- Linguistic competence of English, if English is not the native language, because Tiffin Executive MBA program is taught only in English by American professors.
Registration for admission into the program is done throughout the entire calendar year, based upon availability.
Costs and Scholarship
- Application Fee: EUR 50
Tuition Fee: EUR 17 000;
- Graduation Fee: EUR 160
- Textbooks: EUR 900
The tuition fee can be paid in full or in installments.
Depending on the chosen payment method, you will benefit from the following discounts:
EUR 1,050 – full payment
EUR 750 – payment in 2 installments
EUR 500 – payment in 3 installments
The Executive MBA program is the safest way to quickly climb a few steps on the self-development and individual improvement scale. They say that excellence in any field is reached in over 10,000 hours of intense training or further studies (Outperformers, Malcolm Gladwell), and Tiffin Executive MBA certainly covers several thousands of these hours. In addition, a prestigious EMBA program comes with a structured way of learning, which has been constantly improved and guarantees a substantiated way of work and inspiration from teachers and students from previous cohorts.
I recommend Tiffin Executive MBA, a program fully supported by teachers from the U.S.A.; it combines an impressive experience in both the academic and the business area. Students are thus exposed to a different cultural experience, which requires more powerful interactions between them and their teachers.
In this system, teachers not only share business knowledge, but also life experiences and relationships are designed to carry on even after graduating the Executive MBA program.