University of London
University of London
The University of London has over 150 years' experience in delivering world class education via distance and flexible learning. Our programmes are respected by employers all over the world.
We currently have over 50,000 students in more than 180 countries. This international reach is reflected within our innovative online Global MBA.
Students of the Global MBA benefit from the vast history and presence of international business that London has provided its institutions for centuries.
The online Global MBA has been developed with academic direction from Queen Mary University of London, a Russell Group member ranked among the top 1% of universities worldwide by Times Higher Education.
The School of Law at Queen Mary is currently ranked 35th in the world (QS World Rankings 2016), and the school is ranked 23rd in the world's most international universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2015/16).
The University of London Global MBA offers a transformational learning experience that will develop your skills and knowledge into world-class business acumen. Students from around the globe work together across borders and establish networks for a lifetime of global business.
The program equips you with an expert understanding of the challenges facing today’s global business leaders. You take a series of core modules, including Economics, Marketing, and Strategic Management, as well as optional modules and a strategic project.
At the end, you emerge not only with the ability to reach new frontiers in business, but also with a prestigious University of London qualification.
Opportunity for a Specialist MBA
Your optional modules fall into five specialist areas: Accountancy, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Finance, Law, and Leadership. You can gain a specialist MBA in any one of these areas by taking a majority of your optional modules plus your strategic project in any one subject area.
- Full-time / Part-time MBA: (flexible).
- Length of Program: 1-5 years.
- Starting Dates: April, July, October, January.
- Courses conducted in: English (by online learning).
- Accreditation: Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
See more information at: http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk/mba
Number of nationalities: Students in 180 countries, including:
- Approx. 18,000 students in South-East Asia
- Approx. 10,000 students in Europe
- Approx. 8,000 students in South Asia
- Academic requirements: a First or Second-Class bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent professional award).
- Work experience: three years’ relevant work experience in a managerial or professional role (attained within the last five years).
If you meet only one of these requirements, you can apply to join the programme via a second route. Once accepted, you will then need to complete an online MBA preparation course before you can register.
If your first language is not English, we will also require proof of your English language proficiency. This can range from IELTS or TOEFL test scores through to a piece of evidence which shows that you have conducted work or study in English.
We also offer recognition (or accreditation) of prior learning in some cases. See our website for full details: http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk/mba
The fee depends on where in the world you live, as we have a separate fee bracket for developing economies.
- Full Course Fee (Band A): £8,730
- Full Course Fee (Band B): £13,230
This includes all study materials, entry into assessments, and online support for all modules.
Pay-as-you-study is also available.
Further details available here: http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk/mba
- Exams (local centers charge a fee for sitting exams);
- Preparatory course (if you need it, there is a fee for the certificate);
- Tuition (teaching institutions will charge for face-to-face tuition if you choose to take a module with this level of support);
- Recognition of prior learning (any applications for this are not included within the course fees).