University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management
The Carlson MBA provides access to award-winning faculty and an international network of esteemed alumni, opportunities for global exploration and hands-on projects with real clients, lifelong connections to a diverse and supportive community of peers, and so much more. Interested in a more specialized business degree? The Carlson School also offers a wide range of specialized master’s programs that will help you not only excel in the job market but also become a leader in your field.
No matter your career journey or work situation, there's a top-rated Carlson program to fit your needs and your schedule.
Are you interested in pursuing an MBA, but not quite sure which program is the best fit for your busy life and career needs? The Carlson School has several different options — including Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive, and Online programs — that you can tailor to fit your specific needs.
All programs allow you access to Carlson’s robust academic and career services, vast alumni network, and world-renowned business professors. No matter what your career goals or work situation, there’s a Carlson MBA program to fit your academic and professional needs.
As part of a competitive selection process, the Carlson School carefully considers each applicant’s demonstrated and potential abilities as a student, manager, and leader. Candidates are carefully considered as part of a holistic review and selection process.
- Mexico City Online Event Oct._2020 - Oct 17, 2020
- Lima Online Event Oct._2020 - Oct 24, 2020
- Sao Paulo Online Event Nov._2020 - Oct 31, 2020
- New York Online Event Nov._2020 - Nov 12, 2020
- San Francisco Online Event Nov._2020 - Nov 15, 2020
- Chicago Online Event Nov._2020 - Nov 16, 2020
- Washington DC Online Event Nov._2020 - Nov 17, 2020
- Boston Online Event Nov._2020 - Nov 19, 2020