University of Northampton - Europe
UAE - United Kingdom
University of Northampton, UAE, United Kingdom - Blended Learning MBA
Highest jump in rankings by any university in the UK - jumped 39 spots in one year, to reach the Top 50 in the UK
Historically, the University of Northampton has had strong vocational links and this is evident in their MBA programme that, while not shying away from theory, strongly emphasises the practical aspects of management and creating highly employable graduates.
The online components of the course are complimented with weekend workshops where students discuss, debate and apply the concepts to their own situations.
Last year 95% of the University of Northampton graduates were in employment or further study six months after graduating and they currently have alumni working for international organisations throughout the world. Placements have been arranged with global companies including Tesco, IBM and Volkswagen.
- The University of Northampton has rocketed into the Top 50 UK University for Business, Management and Marketing (by subject) – Guardian University Guide 2016
- 95% of our graduates are in employment or further study within 6 months of completing their course* Source: Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey, HESA. July 2012
- England's No.1 University for employability* Source: Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey, HESA. July 2012, compared to full university status HEI's for full time study first Undergraduate degree leavers.
- The Northampton Business School at the University of Northampton has been nominated by the TIMES Higher Education (the prime HE publication in the UK and part of The Times group) for Outstanding Business School of the year now for 2013, 2014 and 2015: unprecedented 3 years in a row. (Only six UK business schools are nominated annually of the 120+ in existence.)
- The University of Northampton is ahead of the national average in the annual National Student Survey (NSS) with 90% overall satisfaction for Business and Administrative Studies
- Ranked in the Top 20 for International student satisfaction (International Student Barometer Survey).
- No Exams
- Assignment based assessment
- Flexible payment options
- CIPS Accredited specialisation available in Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics
- The University of Northampton has been given the Gold Award in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework – the highest rating possible which places it among the elite of the UK’s higher education institutions.
Format: - Blended Learning Programme with University Facilitated Weekend Workshops delivered in UAE
Accreditation: Association of Business Schools
Ranking: Top 50 in the UK, Top 200 worldwide, England's No.1 University for employability (HESA)
Length of Programme: 18 months, maximum 5 years
Programme Structure: Modular (one module with weekend workshops in Dubai, once every 10 weeks)
Workshops every 2 months on the weekend
Starting Dates: February, May and October
University degree: Applicants will normally be expected to hold a first or second class honours degree of a British university or international equivalent
English Language: IELTS: 6.5 with 7.0 in writing preferred – Alternatively an English interview is conducted by a university representative.
Age: Candidates will normally be aged 25 or over
References: 2 recent professional or academic references
Work Experience: minimum 2 years relevant working experience
Total fees: USD 16,000 excl.VAT, payable in flexible monthly instalments, including registration, course material, online support & online library access, university admin and academic support and individual consultations.
Application deadlines: Rolling admissions with no set deadlines. However, given our programme is restricted to a limited number of students per batch, we recommend you apply as early as possible to secure your registration.
Please, click here for more information
Telephone: (+359) 2 905 56 14
(+359) 878 537 576
Telephone: (+971) 800 1993
(toll-free in UAE)
Telephone: +966 552 633 037
Telephone: +974 3316 7118