WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
WHU - Otto Beisheim School Of Management
WHU Global Online MBA
WHU Part-Time MBA
WHU Full-Time MBA
Meet this school
- Access MBA Tour in Moscow - Feb 19, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Munich - Mar 7, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Milan - Mar 9, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Dubai - Mar 26, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Buenos Aires - Mar 26, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Kuala Lumpur - Apr 2, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Singapore - Apr 5, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Bangkok - Apr 23, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Beijing - Apr 27, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Istanbul - May 17, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Tel Aviv - May 23, 2022
- Access MBA Tour in Bucharest - May 28, 2022
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management is a leading German business school with an exceptional national and international reputation. WHU offers academic programs and continuing education for executives throughout their career. Founded in 1984, WHU has become a model for future-oriented research and teaching in business economics. WHU means ‘Excellence in Management Education’ and pursues this goal in its three core areas of activity: academic programs, research, and knowledge transfer in general management. WHU’s graduates, research and profitable collaboration with business partners demonstrates the School’s success in achieving its mission.
WHU offers top-level academic programs on Bachelor and Master level, as well as a doctoral program and Executive Education.
- Apply by October 31: €3,000 off tuition fees
- Apply by March 31: €3,000 off tuition fees
one-year Full-Time MBA Program - €40,500
two-years Part-Time MBA Program - €43,000
These fees includes all tuition, all books and materials as well as accommodation and half-board during the international module.
Global Online MBA Program - €35,000
Up to three International Modules can be additionally booked. Each International Module costs €2,500 and includes accomodation and half-board.
(All formats: Flights and Visa-Costs for the international Modules are not included in the tuition fees.)
In Praxi – WHU Alumni Association
Keep in Touch!
WHU is unique and so are its alumni. Founded by the first graduates in 1988, In Praxi – WHU Alumni Association is regarded among the best Alumni Associations in the German-speaking region.
The organization has more than 4,500 members. Historically and until today more than 90 % of all graduates become members of In Praxi. As approximately 25 % of the members live outside Germany, regular In Praxi meetings take place all over Germany, Europe, and beyond. More than 25 regional chapters help keep the community alive and establish the global network of friends. Members are provided with various services and, very importantly, they “keep in touch!” – this is one of In Praxi’s main pillars – with each other and with their alma mater!
The purpose of In Praxi is the continuous support of WHU and its student body through knowledge, skills, and financial resources. As an MBA student, you will have the opportunity to participate in a mentoring program with alumni.
Once you are an alumna/alumnus of WHU, you will benefit at various levels. A wide variety of services and events is organized by the In Praxi office and the many volunteering members.
– Access to myinpraxi.org intranet with up-to-date contact information of all members
– Exclusive career services
– Lifelong Learning Program with diverse opportunities for professional and personal development
– Participation in more than a hundred events each year
– Frequently used member benefit platform
– The In Praxi member magazine Keep in Touch! is published exclusively for In Praxi members, who receive four copies per year, free of charge.