One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
On the day of the Access MBA Online event, you will:
- Private consulting with top business school admissions directors via 25-minute interactive One-to-One video call info sessions
- Personal schedule for One-to-One advising with the best-matching business schools, based on the applicant’s preferences and profile strengths
- Free online access to a fully interactive online environment
- Expert guidance and technical support before and during the event
- School, career, admissions and test prep interactive webinars
- Networking with select industry partners for free advising on education and funding options
- Possibilities for scholarships and diverse sources of funding
- Multiple expert insights and tips during school and alumni panel discussions
Don’t miss the opportunity to:
- Get a free "2020 Access MBA & Masters Guide" (digital publication)
- Win a free GMAT online course by Manhattan Review
- Receive 66% discount on a subscription to Digital Edu platform
- Enter a draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
By registering for the One-to-One Online MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.