One-to-One MBA event
San Francisco, USAJan 28, 2023
- Complimentary Resume/LinkedIn Review Session
- Chance to Win a $1,599 GRE or GMAT Complete Course
- $100 off GRE or GMAT Courses
- Chance to Win 1 out of 3 GMAT Online Courses
- 20% off Business School Admissions Consulting Services
- Free Book “Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definite Guide to MBA Admissions”
- 30-minute Profile Evaluation
- Free MindFlow License + Diagnostic Evaluation ($300) from City Test Prep.
About this event
One-on-One Access to the World's Top Business Schools
- Personalized schedule of 20-minute time slots to meet with Admissions teams in-person
- Learn what business school is really like during panels with alumni & school representatives
- Exclusive coaching from business education experts on the admissions process, GMAT & scholarships
Meet your Matches - How it Works
The event is free to register and attend.
REGISTER. Complete the online registration form. Early registrants take advantage of preferential matching with the best business schools for their profile.
Is an MBA right for me?
An MBA degree allows business professionals to secure top management positions, increase their salary, and work on a global level. Joining an international MBA program will bolster your network, broaden your career prospects, and help you turn your entrepreneurial ideas into business ventures.
Is participation free for candidates?
Your registration and participation in the event are free of charge! To guarantee your best possible event experience, we recommend that you sign up as early as possible.
Is work experience required to sign up?
Yes, most of the participating schools require at least three years of work experience on average. However, some programs are more flexible and are open to those with less or no work experience.
Is a good level of English required?
Yes. All event features -- One-to-One meetings, panel discussions, consulting sessions, etc. – are conducted in English, so the better your English, the more you stand to benefit from the event.
Do I need to prepare for the event?
It’s highly recommended to learn more about the schools you will meet beforehand. So instead of asking questions that are easily answered by visiting the school’s website, you can have deeper and more productive conversations with school representatives.
When should I arrive for the Access MBA event?
The schedule will be sent to you upon registration. You will be able to request a different time slot.
Which schools will I be able to meet?
To accelerate the process of selecting the right business schools, you will go through an orientation session before meeting school representatives to discuss specific admission criteria and your preferences. This session will take place either before the event over the phone or during the event.
Is there a specific dress code?
You will want to look professional, so business or business casual attire is recommended. Opting for professional dress and business etiquette will be a great way for you to make a good first impression on business school representatives.
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access MBA team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.