Brandeis International Business School
Global. Rigorous. Experiential.
Brandeis International Business School provides a thorough exploration of international business, economics, and finance. Our academic curriculum, the research interests of our faculty, and the composition of the student body all contribute to making this a truly global business school. The school is located in close proximity to Boston, Massachusetts, and is part of Brandeis University, one of the world's leading research universities.
As a student here, you'll not only learn from top business practitioners and scholars, in one of the most diverse cities in the US; by studying and interacting with classmates from more than 40 countries, you'll also be part of a truly global community.
New STEM Designation for Data Analytics Concentration
The MBA program's concentration in data analytics was recently acknowledged with a STEM designation, which highlights its emphasis on data analysis, statistical modeling, forecasting, and development of operations research techniques used to analyze issues within a company or organization. Under current regulations, the STEM designation enables international students who have completed this concentration to extend their practical training in the US for up to 36 months after graduation. Students concentrating in data analytics may also double concentrate in finance, marketing or real estate.
- Not only passionate educators and accomplished scholars but also esteemed international business professionals – positioning them to provide essential career advice
- Includes former World Bank economist, Harvard Business School consultant, and award-winning international author
- Accessible and available – small class size means you build close relationships with your professors and have ample opportunity to discuss your ideas, research interests, and career goals.
Take your global MBA studies – and your international business career – to the next level.
Ranking: For ten consecutive years, The Princeton Review has named Brandeis IBS as one of the top business schools in North America.
Starting Dates: August
Length of Course: Traditional (2 Years) and Accelerated (1 Year) Program Options
Two options based on your academic and professional background
Fulltime and Part-Time
Median GMAT: 595
Median GPA: 3.4
Average Work Experience: 4 years
Male to Female Ratio: 53/47
Average Age: 27
- GMAT or GRE Score (Optional)
- Successful applicants typically have a TOEFL iBT score of at least 100, a TOEFL ITP score of at least 627, IELTS score of at least 7.0, a Duolingo English Test score of at least 120 or a PTE Academic score of at least 68.
- Resume (minimum of two years of full-time work experience)
- Video Essay
- Recommendations (2 professional)
- USD 100 Application Fee
Cost and Scholarships
MBA Tuition for 2020-2021
Two-year MBA $54,596 (annual)
$75 Orientation fee (charged in the first term of the program)
$60 Student Activity fee (charged in each term of the program)
SCHOLARSHIPS: Brandeis International Business School is committed to attracting highly qualified students from around the world. We demonstrate this commitment by offering generous merit-based scholarships to both domestic and international students in our programs.