ESSEC Business School
France - Singapore
Enlighten. Lead. Change.
Meet this school
- JOHANNESBURGH, South Africa - Aug 25, 2022
- CAPE TOWN, South Africa - Aug 27, 2022
- CASABLANCA, Morocco - Sep 4, 2022
- LONDON, UK - Sep 24, 2022
- BRUSSELS, Belgium - Sep 28, 2022
- PARIS, France - Oct 1, 2022
- SEOUL, South Korea - Nov 10, 2022
- TOKYO, Japan - Nov 12, 2022
- SINGAPORE / Republic of Singapore - Nov 15, 2022
- WARSAW, Poland - Nov 15, 2022
- BUCHAREST, Romania - Nov 22, 2022
- ISTANBUL, Turkey - Dec 3, 2022
- BEIRUT, Lebanon - Dec 7, 2022
- Asia Online event - Dec 10, 2022
- DUBAI, UAE - Dec 10, 2022
- ABU DHABI, UAE - Dec 11, 2022
As digital transformation fundamentally alters the business landscape, the onus has shifted towards professionals to constantly upskill in order to remain relevant for the job market.
Open the doors to your desired industry with the ESSEC Global MBA, a 12-month full-time program delivered in France.
Through its 2 majors: Strategy & Digital Leadership & Luxury Brand Management participants are equipped with a macro-view of core business functions coupled with industry-specific skills and knowledge to help them make a successful career switch to industries such as consulting, tech, or luxury.
A holistic MBA experience encompassing hard and soft skills through trainings on in-demand industry certifications, personal branding and development workshops, as well as career development support, will give you the tools you need to make the career leap.
The notion of sustainability is also integrated in the program through conferences and related courses, sensitizing participants to the importance of social responsibility in the face of business.
Type of Course: One-year Full-time MBA
Accreditation: AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS
Starting Date: September 2022
Length of Course: Full-Time, 12 months
Choose from 2 majors:
- Strategy & Digital Leadership | France
- Luxury Brand Management | France
Number of nationalities: 24
Percentage of international students: 97%
Percentage of women: >60%
Age Range: 26 - 35
Average Age: 30
Length of Work Experience: Average 6 years
- Be at least 26 years old at the time of application
- At least 3 years of post-university professional experience (excluding internships)
- Work experience abroad or in an international environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score
- Advanced level of English
Deadline 1: Oct 17, 2021
Deadline 2: Nov 21, 2021
Deadline 3: Dec 19, 2021
Deadline 4: Jan 23, 2022
Deadline 5: February 20, 2022
Deadline 6: March 20, 2022
Deadline 7: April 24, 2022
Deadline 8: May 22, 2022
Deadline 9: June 12, 2022
10 days after submitting your application, you will meet the jury for your interview
1 week after your jury, you will receive an offer letter, if selected.
You will need to make a decision within 2 weeks of receiving an offer letter.
EUR 130/180 SGD