Georgetown University - McDonough School of Business
Develop a Global Mindset in Washington, D.C., Choose the Georgetown MBA
Jack the Bulldog
Hariri Building Outside
Hariri Building Stairs
Type of Course:
• Two-year Full-time MBA
• Full-time MBA - 17 in US (Financial Times), 20 in US (Bloomberg)
• Two-year Full-time MBA: August
Length of Course:
• Full Time: 22 months
Round 1 Deadline: September 30, 2019
Round 2 Deadline: January 13, 2020
Round 3 Deadline: March 24, 2020
Round 4 Deadline: April 27, 2020
Ratio of applicants to places: 6:1
Number of nationalities: 37
Men: Women Ratio: 71:29
Age Range: 23 - 38
Average Age: 28
Length of Work Experience:
Average 5.59 years
- GMAT: Average: 693
- TOEFL 100/IELTS: minimum 100, required for non-native English speakers
- Essays (one written, one video)
- One recommendation
- Application fee ($100 non-refundable)
- Interview (by invitation only)
Full-time MBA tuition fees (2019-2020) : $59,700
Estimated total cost per year including the tuition fees: $93,852
Alumni Community: Over 8,900 MBA alums around the world.
Get advice, coaching, and prep from the people who have been there. Alumni and current students connect with one another to have meaningful exchanges on the following.
- Career Conversations: Take the hassle out of networking and talk directly to someone who’s been there and done that.
- Resume Critiques: Have actual company and industry insiders critique your resume and/or cover letter.
- Mock Interviews: Practice for your big interview with former company insiders who can tell you how to land the job.
- Events: Check our Events tile under Resources to see what is up and coming at McDonough