Discover your fit at top full-time, part-time & online MBA programs. Achieve clarity and confidence in your b-school planning, no matter where you are in your journey! Attend a minimum of three one-to-one meetings on event day to receive:
- Complimentary Resume/LinkedIn Review Session
- Chance to Win 1 GMAT Online Course (value: $1,590)
- Free Profile Evaluation & 10% discount on MBA Consulting Services
- $100 off GRE or GMAT Prep Courses
- Free MBA Strategy Consultation & 5% off Flagship 3+3 School Authentic MBA Application Package
- Complimentary Resume/LinkedIn Review by Personal MBA Coach
About this event
One-to-One Access to the World's Top Business Schools
We connect qualified candidates with admissions teams at top business schools through face-to-face meetings.
Event participants will experience:
- Personalized schedule of 20-minute time slots to meet with Admissions teams & alumni in-person
- Learn what business school is really like during alumni panels
- Exclusive coaching from business education experts on the admissions process, GMAT & scholarships
Meet your Matches - How it Works
The event is free to register and attend.
REGISTER. Complete the online registration form. Early registrants take advantage of preferential matching with the best business schools for their profile.
REVIEW & CONNECT. Our team reviews the information you provide during registration. We’ll then personally reach out to get to know you and your b-school plans better. It’s also a perfect time for us to answer any questions you have prior to event day.
MATCH. We evaluate each MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements and match them with the most appropriate business schools.
SCHEDULE. You’ll receive your personalized meeting schedule with business schools. To add or change meetings, connect with our team.
Consultations are available on event day. Register early as same-day consultations are limited!
Most common questions
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access MBA team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia, Montreal and London.