University San Francisco
University San Francisco
Name of the school: University of San Francisco, School of Management
Campuses: Downtown Campus
Accreditation: The University of San Francisco School of Management is proudly AACSB accredited, ensuring the highest standard of education across all programs. The USF Financial Analysis degree program qualifies USF as a CFA Institute Affiliated University.
The USF School of Management attracts and welcomes leading applicants from across the United States and the world to graduate programs that educate across three sectors: private, public, and nonprofit.
We’re looking for just the right candidates—professionals with leadership potential committed to honing their leadership skills through hands-on learning and engagement with our San Francisco and Silicon Valley communities.
Here at USF School of Management, you will develop your leadership skills, increase your impact, and prepare for today's global challenges. With 8 distinct graduate degree programs and a campus in downtown San Francisco, you will find what you're looking for at the University of San Francisco School of Management.
USF is where students that strive to make the world a better place come to learn and be inspired. You belong in the epicenter of innovation and creativity. You belong at the University of the Best City Ever—the University of San Francisco.
With eight different degree programs, USF School of Management students are at the forefront of leadership and innovation. This is what sets the University of San Francisco apart:
- Unparalleled Access To The San Francisco Bay Area
- A Curriculum That Directly Aligns Learning Outcomes With Market Demands
- Personal Development Rooted In Our Jesuit Tradition Of Social Responsibility And Conscious Reflection
From day one, we work with you on your professional and career development. You will receive individualized career coaching, resume review by highly knowledgeable career professionals, and interview preparation. Our Alumni and Career Services teams also connect you to potential employers through a wide range of activities including networking, on-campus recruitment, and speaker series events.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program educates leaders who reflect the entrepreneurial mindset and the diverse industry landscape of the San Francisco Bay Area. Built on the USF School of Management’s three distinctive core competencies:
- Conscious leadership
- Innovation mindset
- Data-driven decision making
MBA students gain the skills to advance their careers and change the world from here. USF MBA students benefit from the collaborative classroom experiences and expansive networking opportunities that empower you to succeed.
Two-year Full-time MBA
Accreditation: AACSB, WASC
Starting Dates: Fall (August)
Length of course: 22 months
Application Deadlines: March 15, May 15
Average Class Size: 25
Percentage of International Students: 41%
Men/Women Ratio: 46% / 54%
Age Range: 24-52
Average Age: 28
Length of Work Experience:
Average 5 years
Minimum 2 years
University degree: yes
Prior educational background: Bachelor degree essential
Tests required and level: GMAT or GRE
Specific Languages tests: IELTS (6.5), TOEFL IBT (92), TOEFL (580); PTE - ACADEMIC (62)
Languages fluency: essential (English intensive)
References: 2 professional references
Years of work experience: 2 years of professional work experience preferred
Application fee: $55
Tuition fees $68,400
Estimate for accommodation/living costs, insurance: 19,050 per year
- Kenya Online Event Aug._2021 - Aug 26, 2021
- Singapore Malaysia Online Event Sep._2021 - Sep 2, 2021
- Mainland China Hong Kong Online Event Sep._2021 - Sep 4, 2021
- Mumbai Pune Ahmedabad Online Event Sep._2021 - Sep 5, 2021
- Vietnam Cambodia Online Event Sep._2021 - Sep 7, 2021
- Japan South Korea Online Event Sep._2021 - Sep 9, 2021
- New Delhi Kolkata Jaipur Online Event Sep._2021 - Sep 11, 2021
- The Philippines Online Event Sep._2021 - Sep 14, 2021
- Mexico Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 16, 2021
- Saudi Arabia Kuwait Qatar Bahrain Online Event Nov._2021 - Nov 2, 2021