Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA
Germany - USA
WHU Campus Vallendar
Kellogg Campus Evanston
Kellogg Global Network Week
Meet this school
- Johannesburg, South Africa - Apr 12, 2023
- Bucharest, Romania - Apr 20, 2023
The Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA program based in Germany is a joint EMBA between America's Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and Germany's WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management. The program combines the expertise of American and European management and also offers students the opportunity to gain new perspectives from major world regions through its immersive global network.
Why choose Kellogg-WHU?
- Get a joint MBA degree from two strong global brands: Open up career and networking opportunities across countries and continents.
- Access the largest, most immersive global network: The Kellogg Executive MBA Global Network with seven EMBA campuses around the world - Chicago, Miami, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tel-Aviv, Toronto and Vallendar- and more than 65,000 alumni in the network allows you to increase your global reach and access untapped global networks.
- Learn from the best business management experts in the world: Our faculty members are composed of business experts from Kellogg, WHU and their global partners, providing first-hand knowledge of the local markets and industries they teach.
- Develop your cross-border and cross-functional leadership skills: Our Advanced Leadership Development Program and business coaching program provide a cutting-edge leadership and personal development training throughout your EMBA journey
Accreditations: AACSB, EQUIS
Rankings: Rankings: Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program ranked by the Financial Times (2022):
#16 EMBA Programs Worldwide
#1 EMBA Program in Germany
Programme Structure: 21 month + Master Thesis (e.g. Business Plan), Part-Time, Modular structure
Application deadlines: rolling admissions, latest by 31st July every year
Start date: mid-September, every year, 1 intake per year.
Global Programme: International modules in Chicago, Miami, Tel Aviv, Hong Kong, Beijing, and Toronto.
Average class size: 40-50
Average Work experience: 14 years
Average Managerial Experience: 8 years
Average age: 39
Age Range: 30 to 55
Nationalities Represented: 20+
Average International students: 70%
- Bachelor degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduate work experience
- Full-time employment
- International work experience
- Proof of English Language fluency (TOEFL/IELTS may be required)
Visit our admission webpage for information on how to make an application.
Application fees: € 200
Tuition fees: € 105.000 (Еarly Bird offers available)
Scholarships: Different scholarships are availablefor our candidates who submitted their program application. Check out the list of scholarships available on our website.