NIT - Northern Institute of Technology Management
Management for Engineers
Dear future student,
thank you for your interest in and welcome at the NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management in Hamburg. Founded at the TUHH Hamburg University of Technology in 1998 with the aim of providing an elite management education for its students, the NIT was the first private Business School in Northern Germany.
From the beginning, it was considered to be one of the best of its kind in Germany. To this day, our program offers a unique combination nowhere else to be found across the globe. Moreover, we offer two different variations, depending on your current situation:
1) SINGLE DEGREE: Next to your full-time job, Ph.D., or other career plans during the week, you sharpen your profile and prepare the next stage of your career by gaining your MBA in Technology Management over the weekend, enhancing both your promotion opportunities as well as your salary progression, while also enriching your personal horizon.
2) DOUBLE DEGREE: Next to your engineering Master at the TUHH during the week, you gain your MBA in Technology Management at the NIT over the weekend, fulfilling two complete Master programs in as little as two years and thus accumulating a multitude of technical, managerial as well as personal abilities that not only prove your maximum efficiency but will also make you the perfect potential team member for your future dream employers and at the same time also broadening your personal as well as academic horizon.
No matter which option you chose, when studying with us, you gain access to an international network of high-potential students and alumni, that has been well established for almost 25 years. You will be a member of our exclusive community of academics and companies all over the world. Our study program provides Technology Management students with a University management education, shaping them to become future leaders and changemakers in the field of economics, consulting, science as well as entrepreneurialism.
Our students not only get the chance of studying an innovative curriculum with modern learning concepts at a top-tier University, but they also live together in an intercultural and international environment as we provide apartments in our own building right at the heart of the campus of the TUHH Hamburg University of Technology. Studying in familiar groups that consist of students from all over the globe, class-identities that are the basis for lifelong intercultural and international friendships and networks are being formed and perpetuated.
This sounds like your Master program dream come true?
We cannot wait to have you studying with us.
Dr. Klemens Kleiminger, CEO
Our MBA in Technology Management is FIBAA accredited and includes the following modules
General Management – Financial Performance & Management Control
Professional Skills – Professional Skills
Business Development – Business Development & Innovation Tools, Methods & Concepts
General Management – Applied Market & Business Strategy
Professional Skills – Self-Development & Communication
Business Development – Innovation & New Business Proposal & Innovation Tools, Methods & Concepts
General Management – Economics & Law
Professional Skills – Leadership in Changing Environments
Business Development – Innovation & New Business Planning
+ NIT- Languages (intensive German language courses for international students | German C1 =Spanisch, French etc. or Data Science and Coding – advised to be taken in Semester 1 and 2)
+ Practical Experience (8 weeks full time employment, flexible across study program)
+ Complemetary Studies (5/6 have to be taken for 120 ECTS)
- Data Science and Machine Learning for Managers
- Legal Aspects of Technology Management
- Digital Supply Chain
- Coding – students with a pro ciency level in C1 of both English and German can replace the Module NIT-Languages with Coding
- Global Innovation Management
- Sustainable Innovation Management
If you have any questions about Admission, Wolfgang will be happy to help.
Admissions & Company Relations Manager
+49 40 42878 3789
+49 176 55058945
MBA in Technology Management (90 ECTS / part-time)
MBA in Technology Management (120 ECTS / full-time)