Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University
At Nottingham Business School we aim to provide a challenging, hands-on and rewarding educational experience in a world class environment.
Our mission is to provide education and research in business, management and economics that combines academic excellence with impact. The purpose and effect of that work is to drive change in business and organisational practice through knowledge and people. Our aim and vision is to be one of the UK's leading business-focused business schools.
By choosing Nottingham Business School you can be sure that you will graduate with the qualifications needed to open the door to an exciting and rewarding career.
We're ranked in the 2017 Financial Times (FT) top 95 Business Schools in Europe and amongst the top 95 universities globally in the ranking for Masters in Management. The Financial Times Ranking for business schools is one of the most highly acknowledged and widely cited authority on quality and performance of institutions globally, so we are very pleased to be holding a position in the rankings.
Our outstanding MBA course offers you a truly life-changing experience and an exceptional opportunity to realise you full potential. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is the most coveted and internationally recognised postgraduate management degree in the world, and there's a good reason why. It is widely recognised as a passport to a successful management career, enabling managers with a functionalist role to take on a more senior, strategic position, and empowering senior managers to gain the in-depth, strategic knowledge they need to climb even higher.
Courses we offer:
- MBA with Finance
- MBA with Digital Marketing
- MBA with Global Supply Chain Management
- Executive MBA
- a undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) or an equivalent professional or academic qualification
- a period of professional work experience incorporating operational responsibilities – three years minimum, preferably five
- two academic or vocational references.
If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English language tests.
- For 1-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- For 2-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening, and 5.5 in reading and writing.
Fees for our MBA starting in September 2019 are:
- £18,000 (one year full-time)
- £19,385 (£18,000 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
If you would like to find out more or if you have any questions at all, please contact us
Mobile: (+359) 877 57 02 69
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: (+359) 878 537 576