Los Angeles | Mar 21, 2020
One-to-One MBA Event
One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA gives you the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees – the MBA and Executive MBA – and to speak in person with admissions directors of leading international business schools.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in workshops and presentations
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
- Win a free campus visit to a university of your choice
- Win a free GMAT online course by Manhattan Review
- All event participants are entitled to a free 30-minute orientation session on Unimy.com
- Receive a discount on e-book Road Map for Graduate Study by Donald Martin (Former Dean at Columbia & Chicago Booth & Founder of Grad School Road Map)
- $175 off the GMAT Online Intensive Course by Jem Test Prep
- $100 off Individual Online Tutoring packages of 12+ hours by Jem Test Prep
- Resume consultations and job search webinars by Inside Recruiter
- Free е-book "Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions" simply by registering on clearadmit.com
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
Register to receive your login details and personal schedule.
System requirements for best user experience:
- use a desktop or android device;
- use Chrome as Internet browser;
- ensure a stable internet connection.
A unique consulting service
Participation in MBA and EMBA meetings is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
Arizona State University - W. P. Carey School of Business - online participation
- Chapman University - online participation
- George Washington University - online participation
HEC Paris MBA - online participation
Hult International Business School - online participation
China, UAE, USA, United Kingdom
IE Business School - online participation
Pepperdine University - online participation
Rice University - Jones Graduate School of Business - online participation
Syracuse University (Whitman School of Management) - online participation
- UC Berkeley-Haas Full Time MBA - online participation
- University of California Davis - online participation
University of California Irvine - online participation
University of California, Los Angeles | Anderson School of Management - online participation
University of Miami Business School - online participation
University of San Diego - online participation
University of Southern California - online participation
University San Francisco - online participation
Washington University in St. Louis - Olin Business School - online participation