Singapore | Sep 7, 2020
Online One-to-One MBA Event
One-to-One Online Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA continues to help aspiring business leaders build a solid and sustainable career path though top international MBA and EMBA studies.
Connect now in a safe environment with leading business schools from around the world. Your career development and leadership growth should not be on hold.
Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
On the day of the Access MBA Online event, you will:
- Hold individual 25-minute online meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Receive a personalised profile evaluation and orientation by expert MBA consultants and GMAT instructors
- Learn from school representatives during School Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Access scholarships from over 2 million euros in MBA funding opportunities
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- Receive discounts on selected subscription packages to Digital Edu learning platform
- Have the chance to win a 10% discount on all GMAT and GRE courses as well as Admissions Counselling Services by Jamboree
- Have the chance to win a 10% discount for Executive Assessment 1-1 private coaching by Jamboree
- Have the chance to win free GMAT/GRE assessment tests with reviews by experienced faculties by Jamboree
- Try the free Online GMAT Diagnostic Test by ICON+ and experience an actual GMAT exam
- Have the chance to win a free online GMAT course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review: https://www.gmat.sg/
- Check your career adaptability with the Career Agility Index Diagnostic at the special price of USD9.90
By registering for the One-to-One Online MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
Head start your MBA journey in a safe environment
- Stand out with your drive to grow and look into the future.
- Explore the best options for your leadership career development.
- Have your profile carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations
Connect to the best-matching MBA programmes
Participation in the MBA and EMBA online event is by invitation only. Business professionals are selected based on the level of match between their profiles and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 or 3 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Once candidates have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts review each profile and phone the most qualified candidates to gain a detailed understanding of their MBA projects, assess their motivation, and help them identify their options.
Step 2: Following this conversation, which is conducted in English, our consultants evaluate the MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements, and match them with appropriate business schools.
Step 3: Those selected for One-to-One meetings subsequently receive a list of their online video meetings scheduled with selected business schools. Candidates are able to discuss the list of schools with their dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
In the event of late registration or if we are not able to reach selected candidates over the phone, we invite them to consultation sessions organised on the day of the online event in order to determine which schools they should meet.
Asia School of Business in collaboration with MIT Sloan
ESCP Business School
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
ESSEC Business School
France, Germany, Morocco, Singapore
Hult International Business School
China, UAE, USA, United Kingdom
IESE Business School - No. 1 in the world, Financial Times 2015-2020
China, Germany, Spain, USA
INSEAD Full Time
France, Singapore, UAE
Smith MBA at Queen's University
University of California, Los Angeles | Anderson School of Management
Washington University in St. Louis - Olin Business School