One-to-One Access to the World's Top Business Schools
We connect qualified candidates with admissions teams at top business schools through face-to-face meetings.
Event participants will experience:
- Personalized schedule of 20-minute time slots to meet with Admissions teams in-person
- Learn what business school is really like during panels with alumni & school representatives
- Exclusive coaching from business education experts on the admissions process, GMAT & scholarships
Meet your Matches - How it Works
The event is free to register and attend.
REGISTER. Complete the online registration form. Early registrants take advantage of preferential matching with the best business schools for their profile.
REVIEW & CONNECT. Our team reviews the information you provide during registration. We’ll then personally reach out to get to know you and your b-school plans better. It’s also a perfect time for us to answer any questions you have prior to event day.
MATCH. We evaluate each MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements and match them with the most appropriate business schools.
SCHEDULE. You’ll receive your personalized meeting schedule with business schools. To add or change meetings, connect with our team.
Consultations are available on event day. Register early as same-day consultations are limited!
Attend a minimum of three one-on-one meetings on event day to receive:
- Complimentary Resume/LinkedIn Review Session
- Chance to Win a $1,599 GRE or GMAT Complete Course by Manhattan Prep powered by Kaplan
- MBA Strategy Consultation
- $100 off GRE or GMAT Courses
- Chance to Win 1 out of 3 GMAT Online Courses
- 20% off Business School Admissions Consulting Services
- Free Book Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definite Guide to MBA Admissions
- 30-minute Profile Evaluation
- $25 Amazon Gift Card if you bring a qualified candidate to the event (for both of you) – limited to first 10 participants
Make an impact! For each event participant, Access MBA donates to iMentor matching 10,000 US high school students with a college-educated mentor.