- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
- Your participation will make a difference: For every online participation in the event, Access MBA makes a donation to Pathways to Education Canada’s programs that support youth development during their high school years.
We understand the challenges candidates face as they seek to obtain an MBA degree. That’s why we at Access MBA have always stood by aspirants and supported them with a wide range of incentives designed to help them enrol in their dream programme. To reward commitment and ambition, we give candidates who have participated in at least three One-to-One meetings access to all available incentives (see below).
- Gain exclusive access to "2021 Access MBA & Masters Guide" (digital publication)
- Win a free GMAT online course by Manhattan Review
- Enter a draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- Receive a 30-min consultation by Unimy.com