* Resume or LinkedIn profile upload recommended
King II - Presentation Hall - Floor: Mezzanine Level
King II - Registration area - Floor: Mezzanine Level
Discover your fit at top full-time, part-time & online MBA programs. Achieve clarity and confidence in your b-school planning, no matter where you are in your journey! Attend a minimum of three one-to-one meetings on event day to receive:
- Chance to win $1,500 in financial support for your MBA
- Draw for a 700+ GMAT express course by Admit Master
- Chance to win a free trip to a school campus of your choice
- Get a 33% discount on the free full self-paced MBA admissions consulting programme by MBAConsultant.com with access for 12 months
- Don’t go it alone! Bring a friend or coworker to the event & receive a free resume/LinkedIn profile review by Admit Master for both of you (value: $200)
- 30% discount on all GMAT/GRE courses by The Princeton Review Canada
- Draw for a $2,599 GMAT/GRE course by The Princeton Review Canada (the winner will be announced during the event)
- Chance to win a raffle for one free full self-paced MBA admissions consulting programme (worth USD 299) by MBAConsultant.com with access for 12 months
- 30-minute consultation by Unimy
- Win 95% discount for Lean Six Sigma + Agile/Scrum for MBAs by Optness Institute
- Draw for an online course by GMAT prep provider Manhattan Review
- Exclusive copy of the 2023-2024 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
About this event
One-to-One Access to the World's Top Business Schools
We connect qualified candidates with admissions teams at top business schools through face-to-face meetings.
Event participants will experience:
- Personalised schedule of 20-minute time slots to meet with Admissions teams & alumni in-person
- Learn what business school is really like during alumni panels
- Exclusive coaching from business education experts on the admissions process, GMAT & scholarships
Meet your Matches - How it Works
The event is free to register and attend.
REGISTER. Complete the online registration form. Early registrants take advantage of preferential matching with the best business schools for their profile.
REVIEW & CONNECT. Our team reviews the information you provide during registration. We’ll then personally reach out to get to know you and your b-school plans better. It’s also a perfect time for us to answer any questions you have prior to event day.
MATCH. We evaluate each MBA candidate’s preferences and requirements and match them with the most appropriate business schools.
SCHEDULE. You’ll receive your personalised meeting schedule with business schools. To add or change meetings, connect with our team.
Consultations are available on event day. Register early as same-day consultations are limited!
Engineer, INSEAD Class of 2024
Most common questions
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access MBA team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.