Switzerland and Germany | Oct 14, 2020
Online One-to-One MBA Event
Take the opportunity to learn about recognised MBA and Executive MBA programmes with Access MBA. Meet admissions directors of leading international business schools entirely online. This event will take place on October 14.
On the day of each Access MBA event, you will:
- Meet admissions directors during 25-minute One-to-One meetings in person or online
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
- Participate in a workshop “GMAT in the time of Covid-19” by GMAT Zurich and learn more on the latest GMAT trends
- Receive exclusive 22€ gift voucher for DigitalEdu platform
- All participants at the event will get an exclusive chance for an after-event Personal Career Coaching session with Iliana Bobova – Career Development Coach
- Participate in the raffle for 1 online course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
After your event registration, Access MBA will carefully match your profile with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations. To secure your place, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
Please use the latest version of your Internet browser and ensure a stable Internet connection.
This event will take place on two dates with a different format – in person (October 12) and online (October 14). You need to register free of charge to participate in One-to-One meetings. Access MBA will create your individual schedule based on the match between your profile and the admissions requirements of the participating schools, including:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2 years minimum of relevant work experience after graduation
Step 1: Upon registration, choose the type of event you would like to attend – in person, online or both. Once you have completed the online registration form, our MBA experts will review your profile. If you have completed the required information, we will contact you by phone to gain a better understanding of your MBA projects and motivation and to help you identify your options.
Step 2: Following this conversation conducted in English, our consultants evaluate your MBA preferences and requirements, and match you with the best business schools for you.
Step 3: Once we organise your One-to-One meetings, whether in person or online, you will receive your schedule and list with selected business schools. You can discuss the list of schools with your dedicated consultant, and amend it if necessary.
If you register later than advised or if we are not able to reach you over the phone, Access MBA will invite you to an individual consultation session. The consultation takes place on the day of the event, in person or online. Our MBA consultant will determine the most appropriate schools for you to meet.