One-to-One MBA Event
TOKYO, JapanNov 12, 2022
We understand the challenges candidates face as they seek to obtain an MBA degree. That’s why we at Access MBA have always stood by aspirants and supported them with a wide range of incentives designed to help them enrol in their dream programme. To reward commitment and ambition, we give candidates who have participated in at least three One-to-One meetings access to all available incentives (see below).
- Gain exclusive access to the 2022 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
- Chance to win 1000 Euro in financial aid for your MBA
- Win a free trip to a university campus of your choice
- Receive a 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- Get 10% discount on all admission services by Alpha Advisors, which is the largest admission consulting firm and has an overwhelming track record in MBA and post-MBA career support!
- Receive 10% discount (valid until Nov. 30th, 2022) for any of There’s no Magic TOEFL/IELTS/GMAT courses, a special gift from Nyanko Sensei にゃんこ先生 here: https://www.path-to-success.net/category/service
- Free consultation for school's choice by MBA Lounge
About this event
One-to-One Meetings with the World's Top Business Schools
Access MBA gives you the ideal opportunity to learn more about the world’s most recognised business degrees – the MBA and Executive MBA – and to speak in person with admissions directors of leading international business schools.
On the day of the Access MBA event, you will:
- Meet admissions directors during 20-minute One-to-One and small group meetings
- Take part in panel discussions featuring school representatives and alumni
- Receive advice and support from the Access MBA consulting team, as well as GMAT and scholarship information
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access MBA & EMBA Guide
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched with the business schools that correspond to your goals and expectations – all free of charge to you. To secure your place at the event, you would be well advised to register at least 10 days before the event.
This is your opportunity to take the first step towards your MBA journey!
Is an MBA right for me?
An MBA degree allows business professionals to secure top management positions, increase their salary, and work on a global level. Joining an international MBA program will bolster your network, broaden your career prospects, and help you turn your entrepreneurial ideas into business ventures.
Is participation free for candidates?
Your registration and participation in the event are free of charge! To guarantee your best possible event experience, we recommend that you sign up as early as possible.
Is work experience required to sign up?
Yes, most of the participating schools require at least three years of work experience on average. However, some programs are more flexible and are open to those with less or no work experience.
Is a good level of English required?
Yes. All event features -- One-to-One meetings, panel discussions, consulting sessions, etc. – are conducted in English, so the better your English, the more you stand to benefit from the event.
Do I need to prepare for the event?
It’s highly recommended to learn more about the schools you will meet beforehand. So instead of asking questions that are easily answered by visiting the school’s website, you can have deeper and more productive conversations with school representatives.
When should I arrive for the Access MBA event?
The schedule will be sent to you upon registration. You will be able to request a different time slot.
Which schools will I be able to meet?
To accelerate the process of selecting the right business schools, you will go through an orientation session before meeting school representatives to discuss specific admission criteria and your preferences. This session will take place either before the event over the phone or during the event.
Is there a specific dress code?
You will want to look professional, so business or business casual attire is recommended. Opting for professional dress and business etiquette will be a great way for you to make a good first impression on business school representatives.
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access MBA team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.